chapter 12 (end)

hopes pov

so it has been 4 days since I *died* and today was my funeral. I spoke to the funeral director and the hospital about the fake funeral and a fake body for the coffin. but to everyone else it was real.

I put on a baggy hoodie, pulled my hood up and wore a balaclava so i wouldn't get recognized.i made my way to the church and sat at the back where no one would notice me.

I saw my coffin at the front with my picture on top surrounded by flowers. my mum made her way to the front for her speech

" i would like to thank you all for coming it really means a lot. i cant believe my little girl is gone she done nothing to deserve this we may have argued a lot but she is my baby." 

mum carried on her speech and then chase stepped up to do his.

he looked at my coffin " i will never forget the day we met it was in a hospital i pushed you away but you always came back after that we became friends." 

he sighs " i was a jerk to people but then when i met hope she changed me into good person. ever since then i have been in love with her." 

he carried on but i couldn't listen anymore i ran out of the church crying.

about 20 minutes later i see my coffin being carried out of the church.everyone makes their way to the graveyard. i stood behind a tree watching from a far. my parents and brother were throwing roses onto the coffin as it was being lowered down. about five minutes later they all walk away. 

I walked up to the grave and saw the man filling the grave up with soil. i started at the head stone

Hope Parkings  

beloved daughter and sister

2000-2016

aged 16 

"she was such an amazing girl " i stiffened at the voice i heard behind me. it was chase

"did you know her well" he asks

i nod quickly and sped walk off

i get home and me and heather start packing. then we make our way to the airport.

next thing i knew we were on a plane to Australia 

i look out the window "i'm sorry" i say quietly as a tear rolls down my face 

 heather puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a sympathetic smile

authors note

hey thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it. there will be a sequel to this. please let me know what you thought of this. :)