Ch. 8

A/N

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hey guys! Long time no see. So I'm going to start a thing where every chapter will be in one person's point of view for the entire thing and that chapter will be based on their stories. Because my plan for this book is to have three different side stories that branch off of the main one. Camille and Jackson's story, Camille and Louis story, and one that will be introduced soon ;). They will all branch off of Kaylin and Cameron's story. Does that make sense? So this chapter will be focused around Camille. Anyway.

Enjoy my lovelies.

~•~

Camille's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and sunlight streaming into my room. My room. I haven't had my own room since...

Well let's just say it's been a long time. I sighed as I stood up feeling slightly sore from my healing process. Without even thinking I start to walk towards the door with my fingers wrapped around the necklace Jackson had left on my nightstand two nights ago. I haven't taken it off since but I also haven't seen him yet. I found myself walking towards the kitchen and there was a boy about a year or two older then me standing at the fridge.

His head shot up in surprise and I looked at him in confusion. He glance me over without a word and a broad smile spread across his face as he noticed the necklace. He must be Jackson.

Before I could say anything he was standing right in front of me with a wide smile.

"I'm Jackson." He said his eyes never leaving mine. 😍

"Camille." I smiled sheepishly and held out my hand politely. "It's nice to meet you."

He eagerly took my hand and shook it lightly. Shocks sprung up my arm from my hand making me jump back and pull m hand away quickly.

"I'm sorry. I must have rubbed my feet on a carpet somewhere." I mumbled and his smile fell. He looked so hurt and I couldn't tell why.

"Oh it's alright." He said with a small nod the hurt expression on his face didn't leave.

I tried to walk toward the fridge but Jackson suddenly stopped me with a smile on his face again. Man is this kid bipolar or what.

"How about I make you some breakfast?" He said with a smile and I shrugged.

"Sure. Thanks." I smiled and he lead me to a chair at the counter and had me sit while he stood next to me closer than I'd thought he was when I turned to face him. His face was a few inches from my own making me jump slightly.

"What would you like princess?" He said with a smile. His bright blue eyes were very captivating.

"Waffles?" I suggested and his smile grew wider.

"Coming right up." He said before pulling away from me and going toward the fridge to pull out some milk and eggs.

I was so occupied watching Jackson that I didn't notice someone else had come in the room. Suddenly a hand gripped my shoulder lightly making me jump. I quickly turned to be met by a face that I've only dreamed about since that day.

His face showed pure happiness as he didn't waste any time wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. I could feel tears running down my face as I sighed into his shoulder.

"Oh my god." He whispered as he held me tighter. I held him so tight that if he was human I would have broken a few ribs. I just didn't want to lose him again.

"Camille. I'm -" He was cut off by a loud growl that came from behind me.

"Who are you?" I heard Jackson say from behind me. I turned to see his canines grew and his eyes became a red color.