Pregnant part 3

This is 3 months later from part 2.
I suggest reading part 1 and part 2 but aye if you'd rather not that's fine too.
Disclaimer: I am 16, I have no idea how an ultrasound works because ya know, I have never been pregnant, so if I messed any of this up oops forgive me.

I was excited. Rhys was excited. Everyone was so excited. Today we got to see what the gender of our baby will be. Rhysand cried this morning when he remembered that the appointment was today, Cassian made us a delicious breakfast, and Amren almost threw us a party.
My stomach was bigger now. I was about three to four months along and I was definitely showing. My morning sickness was atrocious and my night time tossing had Rhys up looking after me all night. His wings covered my baby bump and his fingers ran through my hair almost every day. My mate.
"You ready to go to the healer?" Rhys said, practically falling over with excitement.
I took his hand and we headed for the hospital in Velaris.
~~~~~
"Okay, so lay down on the table, pull your pants down just a little bit, pull your shirt up, and relax." The healer had auburn hair that reminded me of Lucien.
Speaking of Lucien, we were on good terms now. He was part of our inner circle and he was happily mated to Elain.
I pressed my bare back to the table and pulled my comfortable sweatpants down just a little bit so that my hips were sticking out. Rhys squeezed my hand. He was so happy. My mate. I loved him. The healer put blue gel on my stomach and I shuddered at the coldness of it. It was like nails on a chalkboard.
"Okay. So- this shouldn't hurt, but if it does tell me immediately. If I press down too hard and it hurts you let me know so we can see what going on." She pressed a white thing onto the gel, spreading it around my stomach. I instantly heard a thrumming sound, the sound of a heartbeat.
Tears threatened to spill And as I looked at Rhysand and saw that his own tears had already fallen, mine came down too.
"Okay! Would you like to know what gender your baby is?"
"YES!" Rhys shot up out of his chair and sat on the table, his butt right beside my head. I pinch it really hard and he yelped, making me lose it with laughter. He gripped my hand tight and pressed his forehead to mine.
"Your baby is..... a baby boy! How exciting! Congratulations!" The healer smiled.
Rhys let out a sob and his tears fell onto my own cheeks.
"Feyre, Feyre. Our baby boy." My mate. I couldn't believe how happy he was. To share this with me-
"Oh! Um, I see some something that isn't quite right on the screen.. it should be fine but I'm gonna go get another healer to come double check for me." The healer with the auburn hair left the room, and as soon as the door shut Rhys fell to his knees and sobbed. I mean sobbed. I don't think I have even cried that hard in my life. He bowed to no one but his mate, his equal.
"Rhys, I love you." I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him all over.
"I love you too, my queen, my high lady, I don't deserve you." He broke my heart.
"Okay! Hello! I am going to double check the monitor for you guys and make sure everything is okay." This time the healer was blonde.
She did everything again, double checking, but this time she gasped.
"Oh my gosh! Well- I- I'm speechless. It's rare for fae to conceive at all but..." rare to conceive? Wasn't that the truth. Rhysand and I have been trying for children for almost three years before our miracle baby happened.
"But what? What's wrong?" Rhys was instantly going insane over this healer not telling us something.
"Well, it seems as though... you aren't just pregnant with a baby boy, you are also carrying a perfect baby girl."
My mouth dropped open. The tears spilled harder. Rhys fell to his knees a second time, bowing for me and our children that I was carrying inside of my precious body, the body that he worshipped so carefully.
The healer wiped all of the gel off of my stomach and let me stand up. Rhysand immediately lifted me up ever so carefully, thanked the healers, and winnowed us to the rooftop of our house. He kissed me and kissed me and kissed me until his tears dried and he couldn't stop laughing.
"Two babies!! How insane! How did we do that? How can you carry two babies? Will you be okay? How did we do that!!"
I loved him. So much. My mate.
I laughed along with him, bracing myself on his arms, careful not to fall.
"I'm not sure. But you better not leave me in the delivery room! If you do Rhys...."
"The delivery room! I don't know, Feyre. I heard it gets pretty ugly in there. I'd hate to see my favorite body part of yours getting all weird and ruined. It would be a shame-"
I smacked him so hard he stumbled back. He stared and me, those violet eyes piercing my soul as we both fell on our butts and laughed so hard about what he had said. He was insane. He was also insanely handsome, but who didn't know that?
"We should probably tell the others." Rhys said with the biggest smile on his face.
"Okay."
~~~~
When we winnowed to the town house, they were all already there, waiting for our arrival.
"It's about damn time!" Cassian said, slamming his fists down for emphasis.
"So?? What kind of baby did you two make. Because let's face it, you are both really really attractive so it better be a cute baby boy or baby girl." Mor added on.
Without even sitting down, Rhys squeezed my hand from where he was already holding it.
"Well-" he stopped to laugh, looking at me with those piercing violet eyes.
I looked back and saw nothing but love.
"Well, Rhys and I- let us have you know- have made a beautiful," before I could finish everyone leaned forward and Azriel actually squealed. Azriel showing emotion? Oh my goodness.
"We have made a gorgeous baby boy." I finished.
All of our inner circle whooped and cheered. Elain was already crying.
"Wait! We aren't finished!" Rhys shouted.
Dead silence filled the air.
"We have also made- with my incredible genes- a beautiful beautiful princess."
Everyone let this register. It was Amren who shouted, "YOU ARE HAVING TWINS!"
Everyone lost their crap. It was insane.
The rest of the night was filled with celebrating and crying with the people we loved most.

How is it possible that my own writing MAKES MY HEART HURT
-Eleanor