BradtheladLong-Bitch

Ok, where do I start?

Let me see, let me see...

On my way home, my Dad was listening to his Mexican radio station he liked, I was busy scrolling down to see what my fello fangirls were posting. Just to catch up on how much I missed. Until I stop at a post by a MendesArmy acc that says someone was hating on Shawn. Usually it's not a big deal. But this was different.

👇👇👇👇👇

☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️

☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️

Ever heard of "BradtheLadLong" before? I never even heard of this mother-trucker until that moment in the car. The girl who posted this was upset. Everyone in the comments as well. I was just pissed. Soooo pissed that, when I am pissed, I just start saying shit in Spanish because that's how angry I am. My friends and family know when I cuss in Spanish it means something is bothering me/upsetting me/pissing me off.

This person was basically jealous of Shawn. If this was from another fandom, like, let's say, "Belibers" (this is just an example) says some. Hatred things about Shawn, it will sting me, but I wipe it off and throw it in the trash like they are (no offense, kind of, sorry not sorry). That's between a fan vs fan. This was different. This was from a person, not a fangirl/fanboy who has a huge ego that he thinks he's the best.

Literally, his Twitter bio says "Voted for best YouTube Star". Having that "title" makes him think he knows everything about the music industry, and "famous". He even compared himself to being a "Justin Bieber" of YouTube.

As you may know by now, I don't like Justin Bieber. But his music is WAY better than this Brad guy. And Justin does have a huge ego as well, but he wouldn't say stuff like that to another artist.

This "BradtheLadLong" guy is being disrespectful to those artists that do music as their career an Insult! An Absolute Insult!!

Shawn has Two Albums. Two FUCKIN Albums within two years. Handwritten & Illuminate. Shawn pour his heart out and soul onto the Album. It's written in his blood. Those lyrics were true, and sincere. It made #1 within seconds after it was released. Four Two Weeks! Two Fuckin Weeks! Shawn sold Madison Square Garden. & he's eighteen for crying out loud! He had two tours! Traveled all over! Won many music awards!! Won all of our 💕

How dare this pendjo say these things about Shawn. He's mocking his Career. Shawn's the kindest, honest, sincere person I ever known and he doesn't deserve this disrespect from some so-called "YouTube Star".

This man needs a job because with his disgusting personality, he's not going anywhere.

"BradtheLadLong" you mess with Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, you mess with the MendesArmy.

You mess with the we my fandom.

He's even not that good of a singer.