People with over size headphones

This is no offense to anyone who wears oversized headphones. Usually I think it's cool because they are helpful when you're in the car with your family & helps to block out their bickering. Same in the classroom with the classmates you don't like or that are just plain loud.

But there is a downside to having headphones...

Small ears phones, I'm down with. Oversized headphones? Nuh-uh!

My friends all wear oversized headphones, but at least they know about the common sense of wearing them outdoors in public.

Common Sense Rules to wearing Headphones!
•talking to someone, take them off/pause music
•matches your outfit of the day
•can't be bigger than your head
•don't yell/shout to talk to someone while wearing them!

My close friend, fellow MendesArmy herself, started to wear oversized headphones in public. They're huge, dark, bigger than her head. Her fashion sense isn't the best, so it looks weird. (Sorry, girl but it's true!)

I'm not trying to be mead here to make fun of her but there are some things that annoy me when it comes to people.

I'll save that Rant for another time...

My friend has a loud voice. Especially wearing those headphones. I walked her to class a few days ago, before I leave to Math, I wanted to ask her something, when I called for her, she was shouting, "What!?" She turned off her music. I repeated the question twice and she kept looking at me like I head two heads & shouting, "Huh?, what?, what the hell are you talking about?" I was using my inside voice, while she isn't. Her classmates were getting annoyed & told her to take them off. She got pissed off a bit. That kind of embarrassed her, & she pinned that on me. Which made me upset because she was the one wearing those stupid oversized headphones and shouting and having a loud voice!

People wearing those headphones & not knowing the common sense of wearing them in public still annoy me to this day!!!

That's my rant of the day!

Byeee!

~Ivonne