☾hapter 6-Pizza🍕

Warnings- Abuse, threatening, please read the warnings in the introduction chapter.

My heart skips in fear at the last text as I gape at the phone in my hand as if looking long enough would make the last text disappear.

Hunter is coming here?

If my dad is getting pizza it means he is at least a ten-minute drive-

A heavy knock on the door makes me jolt the phone slipping from my hand creating a loud crash on the tiled floor below making me curse.

No fucking way-

"Selena!" I hear his voice sending terror through my body as I whimper another heavy bang shakes the floor the glass behind my back trembles with it mocking my own shivers as I look at the bathroom lock.

Why is he doing this?

My phone begins to ring with the same number making me curl in on myself as I watch the ring vibrate against the floor.

It had barely been a minute since his text.

Was he outside the whole time?

The thought of the photos of my dad makes me tear up once again.

Then that means he wasn't alone in this...

As the call ends I listen out for another knock expecting the rumble off the wood yet it doesn't come making me breathe out not realizing I was holding my breath until I exhale the burns of my lungs tightening at the sound of stone against the window.

Another vibration has my eyes widening as a text makes me shakily reach out to pick up my phone.

'You have 5 seconds to open your bedroom window'

It threatens making me close my eyes.

'1'

This can't be happening.

'2'

If I don't open the window will he kill my dad?

I flinch as a stone hits the small bathroom window the sky darkening taunting me as the next text heckles.

'3'

He knows where I am...

'Don't make me get to 5' the next text warns making me shakily stand the glass behind me wobbling with my legs as I force myself to stand reaching out for my phone.

Calling the cops might backfire a risk to my dad's life.

Would the cops even make it on time?

Another sound of a stone hitting glass has me shakily reaching down on the handle closing my eyes as I bite back a sob hearing the lock undo making chills crawl over me.

'4'

The text reads my bedroom dark as I listen out for any movement in the house the old bones creaking with my steps as I make it to the window.

Breathing in I picture every horror film remembering as I would scoff at the characters for their stupid choices.

Was this karma?

At the sound of the phone vibrating again telling me I ran out of time I open my window expecting to see his dark eyes below only for no one to be there a fear feasting in my heart when tingles spread behind my spine covering my back as I feel him before I see him.