𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

────── ★★★ ──────

After discovering the information that had been a mystery all her life, Everly agreed to go back to the motel room to meet up with Sam while everyone else figured out what to do about Pan's Shadow. The Jones girl told the blonde boy everything that happened not even an hour ago as soon as she returned to the room and how she possibly found her birth parents. The pair brainstormed different ways for the two royals to actually be her family before they finally gave up and began to lounge around the room.

While Sam was lying on the bed with a book in his hands, the blue-eyed girl sat at the bay window and looked out at the streets of Storybrooke. Her fingers fiddled with her bracelet once again as her mind raced with a million thoughts she couldn't keep track of even if she tried. All her life, Everly believed her parents abandoned her on the streets and she finally came to terms with it after years of it eating her up inside, only to discover that she was possibly taken from them.

Her train of thought was derailed by the sound of her newly discovered name being called before her attention turned away from the window to find a smiling David standing in the doorway. As she stared at the man near the door, her mind went back to her never-ending thoughts before settling on the possibility of her being descended from royals. The idea of Snow White and Prince Charming, the same people who fought against the Evil Queen, possibly being her parents was just too overwhelming for her.

"Mary Margaret and I talked to Killian. We aren't totally happy with letting you but, after everything that happened today, we think it might help us get some information about Pan," he said, causing Everly to raise an eyebrow at him before David let out a long sigh, "we want you to talk to Felix."

"Will I be alone with him?" the blonde girl questioned as Sam placed his book on the nightstand next to him and tuned into their conversation, "if not, there won't even be a chance of me convincing him to give up any information."

Once they received a nod in response from the man, Everly and Sam got to their feet. The two of them followed David out of the room and down to Granny's to find everyone except Regina and Pan waiting for them by the door. After receiving small smiles from the group, they exited the diner and began their journey. As they walked through the streets of Storybrooke, Killian remained silent by her side until they finally arrived at the Sheriff's Station.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" the pirate captain asked as soon as they stopped in front of the glass doors, only to receive a small nod from the young girl in response before a small sigh passed over his lips, "just be careful, Evie. While you're in there, we'll be taking care of Pan's Shadow."