Chapter Seven

Kale's POV

   She's more beautiful now than ever before. I can't help but admire the way her curls blow in the wind and the graceful movements of her hands as they manipulate the water orbs. Why didn't I see this when I found out she was my mate? Why couldn't I see past her reputation as a nerd. I should have realized that hidden beneath her baggy clothes was a magnificent body as amazing as her beautiful face. But I was too dense and now I may have lost her forever.

   She stares at me in shock, confliction written all over her beautiful face. I want to grab her and pull her flush against me and kiss her until neither of us can breath and we are forced to come up for air. I need her more than anything and I regret rejecting her with my entire being. I haven't been the same since. I searched everywhere for her and blamed myself and everyone and with good reason. We were awful to her. I'm her mate, I was supposed to protect her, not cause her to run away. Especially not a girl as special as her. She's not only a rare white wolf but a Fallen Wolf, the first in hundreds of years, ever since the curse was set and all the Fallen Wolves were killed. Not only that, but she's of alpha blood. I should have been able to sense it being an alpha myself, but I didn't. She's powerful, beautiful, sweet, amazing, smart, and my mate and I don't even know if it's possible for me to win her heart again. But I know this; I have to at least try. And I can never give up. I'll make her fall in love with me again even if it's the last thing I do. She's mine and I won't let anyone else have her. She was made for me and only me.

(A/N So, i know that these have been super short chapters but at this point in the story they are that way for a reason and also because I tend to do them while I'm at school or in the car with my kindle. Later in the book they will get longer but right now I'm focusing more on setting the scene and plot and introducing the many characters. Also, don't forget to VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE AND MESSAGE!!!!!!! Also, check out my other stories! Thanks! I love you all!---Anya :D)