5

A/N SORRY FOR THE VERY SLOW UPDATE. 

Bella POV 

I was awoken up by Paul shaking me softly. 

"Bella, we're at the airport." I faintly heard Paul say as he shook me.

"Okay." I said, yawning. Paul helped me out of the car as the driver got our luggage from the back. Paul took my hand in his and we walked into the airport. We walked through the crowded airport, weaving our way through people.

"So are you now going to tell me where we are going?" I asked looking up at him as we waited in line. 

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'. 

As we waited in line, I felt like I was being watched again. Like that day at the mall. I turned around and saw a boy around my age with pale skin, with brown hair, his eyes were the colour of burgundy. A girl came and stood at his side, her skin is also pale, the same eye colour as the boy, but she as blonde hair.

"Bella what are you looking at?" Paul asked, as he looked in their direction. 

"Nothing." I said, blowing it off. He nodded and we moved up in line. I looked back and they were gone. 

"Now boarding to Rio De Janeiro." A lady over one of the speakers said. 

"Rio?!" I exclaimed. "we're going to Rio!"

"Surprise." Paul said. I grabbed the side of his face and kissed him on the lips. 

"Thank you."I said as we walked onto the plane. We walked to our seats and buckled up. This is going to be a long flight. I rested my head on Paul's shoulder and closed my eyes. 

* DREAM * 

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in a dark room. I tried to move my arms and legs, but I was only met with the cold couch something attached or bound on my arms and legs. I tried to scream for help, but my voice was muffled by something covering my mouth. 

"My boy, you never told me that your mate was a fighter." A voice from somewhere in the dark room observed. I looked around frantically in the dark, searching for the owner of the voice. Mate?! I already have a mate! Paul! Then all of a sudden the lights turned on, well actually the candles ominously flicked on. Surrounding me in the room, were five cloaked figures standing there looking at me. 

"Well, it took alot to get her here."One of the figures replied as he took off his hood. My eyes widened in realisation. He was the boy from the airport. But, now as I see him up close I notice that his eyes are a blood red colour. 

Then it suddenly hit me. THEY'RE VAMPIRES!! 

The other three cloaked figures stood there looking at me, I felt their piercing undead gaze. I felt as though that the three of them were the leaders or rulers of them. They moved closer to me, that they had made a circle around me. The other four figures took off their hoods. I first recognized the girl, she was also at the airport.

END OF DREAM 

I woke up with a start. I looked at Paul and saw that he was asleep. I put my hand over my heart, I felt it beating rapidly. What did those Vampires want with me?  I steadied my breathing, leaning down into my seat. I put my arm on the armrest and went back to sleep, trying NOT to think or dream about that weird dream.