Part 7

Bella POV

I woke up to the sun shining in the room. I rolled over and silently groaned in pain. Well that's what I get for having an amazing first night of my honeymoon.

"Good morning Mrs. Lahote." I hear Paul say in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning Mr. Lahote." I said, opening my eyes and looking at my husband.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, wrapping one of his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Just fine." I replied, "but I am a bit sore from last night." He started to gently rub around my waist. I let out a quiet moan.

"Next time I'll be more softer." Paul said kissing me on my forehead.

"No, I like it rough." I said, grabbing the back of his head and pulling his lips down to meet mine. He rolled over on tip of me, not breaking the kiss. His hands trailed down my body and left sparks.

ALEC POV ( A/n I almost forgot all about him. LOL)

I watched as my mate get on the plane with that mutt.

"Don't worry brother." Jane said, "she will be yours in time."

"I've already waited too long." I lowly growled. "I want her."

"And you will get her, with our Masters permission." Jane said, trying to reason.

I growled in annoyance. Looking back at MY Bella, looking all happy with that dog. That will be the last time I have to see that disgusting display.

" Felix, just texted saying that they're headed to Rio." Jane said. The Mutt is taking her out of the country! This is perfect! Without being in her natural surroundings, it will the the perfect time to grab my mate!!

" Good." I said," that' ll be perfect. Out of the country, and getting my mate will be a piece of cake."

" Yeah, sure." Jane said sarcastically," but we have to find some way to lure her away from the dog." I nodded at her. We began to walk through the terminal to our flight, back to Italy.

The whole plane ride I sat there planning my revenge on the mutt and planning on how to take MY Bella. But that also means I must take out the Cullen. I'll go after him first.

BELLA POV

I rolled onto my side in agony. I laid there looking up at the ceiling, thinking about life. Like what would it sadly be like if I was still with Edward. I shook my head getting all of those negative thoughts out. I should NOT being thinking about Edweirdo, I am perfectly happy with my husband, who is also a wolf.

But I can't stop thinking about that vampire, the one from the airport before we left. I felt like I know him from somewhere, but I can't remember where though.

I heard the water from the shower turn on indicating that Paul was in there. I slowly got up from the bed and stretched my aching body. I looked outside at the white sandy Beach and the glistening Blue Sea. The water almost clear.

(A/N yup gonna end this chapter here. Sorry a lot of things have been going on.)