Chapter 07 - Thursday

~ Thursday ~
~ Jungkook's side ~

Jungkook softly pressed his lips to yours and you placed your arms on his shoulders and kissed back. The soft kiss turned to a passionate one.

*!!!! alarm rings !!!!*

Jungkook woke up and ruffled his hair. "It's a dream?" He chuckled to himself while recalling what happened yesterday and he just can't stop his smiles. He got up and prepared to go to your house again because he can't wait to see you.

While waiting for you outside your house

He just can't stop his smiles, lol, he looked very weird smiling and chuckling to himself. Then you came out of your house.

"Jungkook." You called his name as you saw him.

"Sunbae, good morning~ " with the brightest smile.

"Good morning too" You replied. You looked a little down, as always in mornings.

"Urgh. Too bright" you said.
(You meant his smile)

"Yeah, the weather is great." He said.

Jungkook thought it was cute for you to be a little grumpy in the morning. He was just happy because only he knew about your little temper in the morning. It was like a little secret to him.

He is so in a good mood, he hummed a song out of joy on your way to school.

~ in school ~

You and Jungkook went to your own classrooms. As always, Jungkook got gazes and surrounded by girl on his way to his classroom, but he was always polite and kind, so he gently smiled back to them.

~ after class ~

He rushed to your classroom, he saw you joking around with Jimin and he got a little jealous, but he didn't know what jealousy is because he had never felt that way before. He just leaned on the wall and waited for you to come out of your room.

"Jungkookie~ah, you're here? Why didn't you call me?" You asked in a joyful tone

Then Jimin came out, "Going on a date? Oh yeah it's already Thursday. Don't make her cry tomorrow. "he patted Jungkook shoulders.

"Yah! Jimin!! Pabo nya??! Shiii!!!!" You shouted as Jimin ran away.

Jungkook got annoyed. "What was that about?" He muttered.

"Forgive him. He is always like that." You asked.

Still Jungkook looked very disturbed with his eyebrows furrowed. *What about sunbae? Does she think I'm playing love games with her too? It's not a game.* thinking on your way out of the school.

"Hey Jungkookie~ah, are you alright?" You worriedly asked.

Jungkook looked at you with eyes, obviously wanted to say something but, "Yeah~ I'm fine." Are all the words that he came out.

You wanted to ask more but you didn't. "Where should we go? I can't think of any place. We've gone to the movies, shopping, and par-..." you remembered the kiss yesterday and didn't continue what you were saying.

Jungkook playfully started teasing you, "and what?" he chuckled.

You got embarrassed, "Yesterday, that was an accident." And you started to walk fast leaving Jungkook.

*She's so cute*
Jungkook speeds up too, "Sunbae, where are we going?"

You couldn't think of any place, "mmm..."

"Wanna come to my house?" Jungkook smirked.

~ end of chapter 7 ~