Chapter 10 - Saturday

You prepared yourself and went out, since you have a date with Jungkook.

There he was waiting for you, outside your front door.

*aw~ my boyfriend looks so handsome

*aw~ my boyfriend looks so handsome.* you stared at him.

"Sunbae~" he calls your name.

You smiled, "let's go."

At first, it was kinda awkward. Then your back of your hand bumped to his, you were very shy. He just chuckled at the cute expression you have on your face and held your hand, interlocking.

You went to have lunch,

You watched a movie,
He fell asleep, his head leaning to your shoulders. *he's so cute* with his mouth slightly opened revealing his bunny teeth. Soon, you fell asleep too. The movie was really a bore.

After the movie, you didn't know where to go next. You decided to go to see the sunset, but the best view was his house, so you went to his place again.

Really! The view was magnificent. "Thanks for having me over" you said to him while taking photos of the view.

His eyes were not on the sunset. It was on you. The way the sunlight hit your face, giving your face a crimson blush. "No problem. "

You turned your face, "it's re-"

He gave you a kiss on the lips, your eyes were so big because you got surprised. He gazed at your eyes and gave an evil smirk.
"This is enough as my reward."
And he faced the sunset again.

You stood in front if him, grabbed his shoulders, towards you and kissed him. This time it was his eyes got widened. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips to yours. Wrapped his arms to your waist, tilting his head, the kiss was very hot and passionate.

"I love you, sunbae"

"I love you more"

- The end -