Prologue

The sounds of pain filled the small room. A beautiful baby girl was born, silent. The doctors rushed to help the baby to find out, she was mute.

"A mute child? No. I was promised a healthy child!!" "She is healthy sir, just mute." The father was furious. The mother was holding the child to her chest.

"Anebelle don't you get attached to the disgusting thing." The man spat. "I'm getting rid of it." "S-sir if you must get rid of it, there are people who would like to adopt..." "Fine whatever. Just get rid of it. Now." The doctor sighed and nodded at the nurse. The nurse went over to the lady

"Please don't take her please." "I'm sorry." The nurse took the child from its mother. "Please! Don't do this!" "Woman! Silents." Anebelle started to cry but didn't say anything while her child was being taken out of the room.

The nurse looked down at the small child. "You poor thing." She brushed the small tuff of dirty brown hair aside. "Someone will take care of you." She placed the baby in the adoption nursery and covered her up.

Two weeks later the nurse walked out with her husband, 5-year old son, and the baby. Her family adopted the small child, naming her Nichole Xenon. The baby had her eyes wide open looking around as they went to their car.

The nurse, who's name is Hillary, was being moved to a child hospital in Texas. Her husband, Chris, and son, Nathan, were fine with this. Nichole could have new surroundings and get away from her birth family.

So that's where they were going. A house out in Angleton, Texas.

---------------

Before anyone says anything. Hillary, Chris, and Nathan are based off my aunt, uncle, and cousin.

I hope you enjoy this story.

Continue D'écrire ~Lizzy