Part 10

When Khushi was leaving the room after her outburst, Arnav held her wrist coming of shock and pulled her back to him.

Khushi: chodiye hume (Leave me) she said struggling in his arms , avoiding his eyes.
Arnav: sshhh….  He walked to bed with Khushi and made Khushi sit on it.
Arnav: Khushi… without replying Khushi kept looking on other side.
Arnav: Khushi.. Khushi I am sorry.

Arnav: Khushi at least look at me and listen what I am saying, when Khushi still ignored him he said “Please” . Khushi turned towards him slowly.

Arnav: Khushi I am sorry , I didn’t  mean to drink in fact I have planned to come back early but when I met my friend and accidently got drunk but later he forced me to have one more drink with him, while talking I had two shots of drink. Khushi I have drink before also in some parties but don’t  know how I got this bad hangover, maybe because it was after a long time I got drunk.

Khushi: It means it get difficult for you to enjoy as you want when I am with you.?
Arnav(shocked): What ? Are you crazy? I have even forgot to smile before you entered in my life, least thinking of enjoying it.
Khushii: But… Arnav interrupted her.
Arnav: Khushi I meant you was not there to take care of me like you always do . Khushi I love how you take care of me, about every little thing related to me.  I never thought like that, in fact if being free or enjoying means not to have you around, I wish to be caged but “With you”.

Khushi: I am sorry!
Arnav: You should be, he said little sternly. It was you who almost forced me to go even when I denied and now you’re not talking with me, he pouted at last and Khushi laughed looking at his adorable face looking so childish and Arnav also joined.

Arnav(mischievously): but Khushi that was Awesome! Khushi looked at him confused.
Arnav: The way you’re behaving from morning except the part of ignoring and not talking to me, Khushi looked down embarrassed.

Arnav: Don’t be embarrassed Khushi ! I love my feisty Khushi! Khushi I know you feel insecure having Sheetal around but you don’t have to! You don’t have to keep quiet if you think something is wrong, you have all the rights on me and even if you want drag Sheetal out of this house, khushi looked at him  with wide eyes.

Arnav: "I am serious, it’s your home not her’s."

Feeling light with the way Arnav have cleared everything she hugged him and after that Arnav made her lie down and calling the doctor inspite of her denial, he gave her medicines told by doctor and didn’t let her move from bed all day taking care of her. No one said anything from family after knowing she’s not well.

Next Day

Arnav was getting ready for the office after Khushi forced him still checking her temperature again and again.
Khushi: I am completely fine and if you still wouldn’t listen me , I am moving out of room now and will not take rest.
Arnav: No! I am going but you’ll rest as much as possible and wouldn’t do any extra work.
Khushi: Ok laad governer.

Arnav: Yea one more thing! My friend and his fiancé will be coming here in evening, I hope you don’t have any problem?
Khushi: Why would I have any problem?
Arnav: I mean you’re not feeling well..
Khushi: I am perfectly fine now only if you believe!
Arnav: Ok and kissing her forehead he left for office where Khushi fell back on bed, smiling.

Evening Time

Arnav returned home to see Khushi working in Kitchen and his mood changed instantly, he entered in kitchen shouting.

Arnav: What the!! What are you doing here Khushi? I have told you to rest in room.
Khushi: shhh.. I am fine now, my fever has reduced and your friends are coming today, so I wanted to cook for them myself.
Arnav: They are coming to meet you, not to have food made by you.
Khushi: Don’t worry I have cooked everything you have to with the help of HP and Di also helped me with some recepies.
Arnav: Dammit ! but why? You should be resting,
Khushi: I’ll rest later, I am feeling fine now and I was feeling bored in room. Everyone has gone for that function, so I thought that I’ll cook for your friends myself.
Arnav: You never listen to me Khushi ! Now come with me and rest for sometime  before they come here, HP can handle now, Khushi nodded and walked with him knowing very well that he’s already pissed.

Khushi got ready in the saree selected by Arnav and left her hairs open as Arnav likes, Arnav’s friend and his fiancé is already here and now talking downstairs with Sheetal. Arnav  has welcomed them only after that he woke her up and asked her to get ready.

Arnav and Khushi both descended the stairs hands in  hands and Sheetal fumed  where other two looked at Arnav in completely surprise , looking at his smiling face which was used to be very rare sight and the soft look in his eyes for the lady beside him, they both looked at each other than at Sheetal and sighed so much for being good friends.

To be continued….