Part 49

Sheetal's countdown has been started but what about them? Still, Nannav and Khushi ji love that family in some corner of their heart, their going to India is biggest proof. Akash have told him, how everyone is regretting their deeds and wants a chance but only time will tell if they deserve this chance or not. For now, he can only hope that everything goes fine and Sheetal to get worst punishment possible without any harm to their family.

_________________

HP opened the door hearing the doorbell, indicating someone's arrival and smiled widely looking at the most jovial face in this family. NK smiled back at HP and patted his shoulders asking about his health and family to which HP replied happily. He looks behind HP hearing Akash's voice to see the whole family standing there and staring at him, happily. Ignoring others he walks towards Arnav, Akash, Khushi and Payal, he takes Manohar's blessings happily and Nani's blessings out of courtesy which everyone noticed.

"Where is that crazy wife of yours, about whom you were complaining?" Arnav asks suddenly and NK scratches the back of his head, sheepishly remembering how he was blabbering on phone. "She was tired after long flight and she stopped in garden outside to inhale fresh air." Khushi smiled at him, hearing his reply and tells Arnav that she is going outside to bring her inside.

Khushi and Payal just takes step to go outside when a loud voice made them stop "NK........". They all looked at the woman standing on doorstep with her hands on her waist and glaring at NK. Khushi looked at NK with pity whereas Arnav smirked "I told you to leave me in garden and you actually left? Instead of staying with me there, you actually left?"

NK closes his eyes, getting ready for another round of her mood swings but taking pity on the poor soul, Khushi and Payal diverted her mind. "La, I missed you so much." Khushi encircles her arms around her and that did it. Lavanya squealed in delight as she hugged Khushi and Payal and walked to Arnav and Akash. NK mouthed a thank you to Khushi and Payal who chuckles looking at his expressions.

"Lavanya bitiya. She is Nanhe's wife?" Nani speaks, looking confused and Akash answers her question in positive. "HHBB, NK bitwa, you got married and didn't even inform us? I tried so many times to contact you but you never replied." Manorma asks walking closer to NK who looks away.

"If I may remember, before leaving this house I had clearly told that I don't have any relation with any of you, anymore." NK answers with no interest to continue this conversation. Anjali looks away, she have not only lost Arnav but her other brothers also. The way they looks at her and behave with her is like she is some unknown stranger.

"NK bitwa, I agree we did a mistake but relations don't end by just saying few words." Mami cried and NK chuckles "Well but you guys are expert in breaking relations with just few words only. Look, I don't want to continue with this nonsense and why would I share my relationship status with you? So you can plan something against my wife also? So you can plan something to separate us also like you tried to do with Nannav and Khushi?" He spats venomously making Anjali and Mami to cry in shame.

Khushi holds him back from continuing more and signed towards Lavanya, saying she needs rest. NK nodded and helps Lavanya to walk towards the room Khushi was guiding them. Payal followed soon, asking HP to brings snacks and refreshments for NK and Lavanya. Arnav and Akash looked at each other before leaving for office, NK will soon join them there after making sure Lavanya is settled and comfortable.

________________

Khushi smiled as she settled beside Lavanya on the bed after NK left, Payal also left for restaurant and Khushi is staying back to look after Lavanya and give her some company. They started talking about everything they missed after Khushi and Arnav came to India and Khushi tells her how everyone is regretting what they did seven years ago.

"So tell me, why did Arnav ji called Nanhe ji here on such a short notice." Khushi asks abruptly making Lavanya's smile dim. "What do you mean? Didn't he tell you? He needed a perfect photographer for some shoot and as the loyal and talented photographer of AR is on vacation, ASR called NK." Lavnaya answered with the most genuine smile she can give but Khushi chuckles.

"Seriously, La? Whom are you trying to fool? You and I both know that it was just as excuse. He would never call NK because of this stupid reason, especially when you're heavily pregnant. So will you tell me now?" Lavanya sighed as looks down at her lap before looking at Khushi. "Ok, I agree. It was just a stupid excuse but if ASR is not telling you anything for now, don't you think you should trust and wait for him to tell everything, himself?" Lavanya tries to make her understand and Khushi nodded in positive.

"I know and I want to but something about whatever he is hiding is making me worry. What is so bad that he fears to even tell me." Khushi whispers looking lost and Lavanya holds her hand for support and soon changed the topic to divert her attention.

At AR

"I am keeping eyes on that bastard as you told me and all the proofs you needed I have with me. Now tell me, what is our next step?" NK asks sitting comfortably on the sofa in Arnav's office whereas Akash and Arnav looked at each other.

"It is clear that keeping Sheetal in RM is dangerous. We were living from last so many years thinking that she is just a fraud who is acting for money and will soon show her real face to family but this new information clearly states how evil she is. She can go to any lengths for money and considering that even after she is made to live as servant, she is still staying in Shantivan that means she is planning something big. I want to throw her out right now but at the same time I want to make sure that none of our family member should be harmed, not now and neither in future." Arnav continues as she walks towards the glass walls of his cabin and looks outside.

"It is really necessary for us to catch both her and her partner in crime, together. After years she suddenly contacted him, she didn't even try to contact him when RM was put for auction then why now? And now he is in India also." Arnav looks at NK who was looking at him curiously, hearing his every word and then looks at Akash. "First, we need to make sure that our family is safe and then we need to catch him first. That man is our key to close Sheetal's chapter forever."

Akash and NK nodded back at him and soon they started to make the plan they'll need to catch them red handed. Aman joined them and told about the detective who is following Sheetal and how he didn't find anything fishy till now but they know they can't take a sigh of relief before sending her far away from their lives, before sending that murderer far away from their family.

To be continued.............