Chapter Twenty Six

Scott's P.O.V.

"We might not be going anywhere for a little while," my Dad says since we're all gathered in the living room. I'm sitting between Falon and Becca while Abby is sitting between Angela and Daniel. "The storm did a lot of damage to pretty much everywhere outside of this neighborhood."

"What about Anna?" Falon asks worriedly. Anna was staying at the apartment Falon and her have together when the storm hit. Dad sent some people over to get her but they still haven't gotten back yet.

"She'll be fine son," Dad reassures him.

"What about Skylar?" Liam is fidgeting in his seat and looks like he's on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.

"Skylar who?" Dad asks, unfamiliar with who Liam is referring to.

"The girl who got caught with me at the college," Daniel quickly jumps in and Dad nods his head in recognition.

"Her house probably isn't any bigger than Scott's apartment," Liam adds. Dad gestures for Liam to follow him out of the room. Daniel takes it upon himseld to hop up and follow after him too.

"I guess we're stuck here then," Becca kicks her feet back and puts her hand over her eyes. "Wake me up when I can leave."

"We might not be leaving for a few days," I say raising my eyebrows at her.

"Exactly, so let me sleep until we leave."

"What if I decide to wake you up before that?"

"Then welcome to your tape."

"What?" I ask and I hear Abby laughing at what Becca just said so I cast her a confused look. Becca remains silent so I can only assume that she's decided to just ignore me and go to sleep. "What is she talking about?"

"Don't bother," Abby says before standing up and walking over to me. She places a hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eye. "C'mon follow me."

Now, how could I say no to her?

I stand up and follow her out of the room, not failing to notice the look on Angela's face as we walk out. She has a scowl that even the most professional scowler would bow down to. But as soon as she sees me looking at her, the scowl drops and is replaced by an angelic smile.

Abby leads me up the stairs and it takes me the strength of ten thousand men to not stare at her ass. I used to stare at it all the time when she was mine because my girl had a great ass. But now that she's not mine, I have to be a gentleman and not stare at her ass. Which is proving to be a harder job than I originally thought it would be.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I try to lead my mind away from her body. Stupid hormones. Stupid penis hormones. She doesn't answer me as she drags me into my old room and locks the door. I look at her expectantly and almost choke when she finally speaks.