Chapter 4

Anyone know who that is above 😏.

***********************************

**Edited**

He took long strides towards me, and in front of me was a 6'3 foot tall hotness itself. His hair was platinum blonde, messy from Casey's finger being in them. He was well built, his tanned arms ripped with muscles. His red shirt sticks to his well toned torso.

My eyes trailed up to his jawline on to his high cheek bones and his full pink lips. It took all my strength not to do anything foolish.

My heart started hammering in my chest once I looked into his eyes. They weren't light and bright. No they were dark and mysterious, with a hint of playfulness.

We stood there looking into each other's eyes for a couple of minutes, but it felt like hours. Casey cleared her throat, and we looked at her.

My eyes grew dark, and my canines and claws came out. My wolf wanted to skin her alive as we remember what they were about to do before I walked in. So this is why she disappeared from the cafeteria. She came to slut around with my mate.

"Well I'm go-going to go now." She stuttered from fear. She was about to walk out. I growled at her making her jump behind my mate. I still don't know his name might I add. I was about to jump her, but he took hold of my waist and sparks went up my body as he pulled me far away from Casey.

I was about to walk away not wanting to deal with him. I felt betrayed, hurt, that he would do this, even though he hadn't met me yet he couldn't keep it in his pants.

Blood started oozing out of my wound. My mate must have noticed it. His eyes  followed the droop of blood down the side of my face, and he grabbed my chin preventing me to walk away. I felt sparks illuminated throughout me when our skin made contact once again.

"Who did this?" He boomed. His eyes turned dark. He bared his canines, by how close we were I can feel  his chest vibrate from anger.

His voice was deep and laced with anger. I couldn't seem to find my voice to speak to him.

"Who did this!?" He growled.

You would think when you meet your mate he would say something romantic. Maybe even jump your bones right then and there, or even mark you. That's not the case. Here I was standing in front of my mate him worried about what happened and his fuck buddy was cowering behind him.

"It's nothing. It'll heal." I said in a small voice.

"The hell its nothing, I can practically see your brain." He exclaimed.

"Alpha Elswood." Mr. Scott called after my mate, as he walked into the room we were in. Wait what? Alpha! As an Alpha Reese Elswood of the Dusk Howlers Pack. Oh my moon goddess.

"Steven who did this to her?" My mate, Reese questioned the principal turning to face him.

"Damon Ford." Mr. Scott answered his alpha.

"Damon Ford!? From my pack." My mate roared. Mr. Scott nodded. "Your brother did this to her." He asked Casey who looked like she was going to pee her pants. She nodded her head while looking down.