Chapter 14

**Edited**

Friday, February 3, 2017.

After the note that Sky and I found on my bed we all made sure there was no one else in the house. Which there wasn't. Luke told my dad, and of course my dad got angry at the boarder patrol.

My dad said that it'll be better if we all just locked the doors, and just not worry too much about it. He was going to take care of it. He isn't here to deal with it right away. He's visiting another neighboring pack making treaties.

We did watch the movie, but we couldn't sleep very well. Especially me.

About few days passed and nothing had happened. Yet. It was already Friday. Another day at school. I was jumpy, and kind of scared. I almost hurt Nixon for jumping out at me.

Caleb, and Luke brought us to school and right after that they drove to the pack doctor to check on Rowan. She was doing better. Grey, Sky and Nixon didn't leave my side at all thought the whole morning classes.

Right now we are in lunch, and so far everything was normal. Too normal.

"Ay. Earth to Blair." Someone said while they poked my cheek trying to get my attention. I face that person, and it was Sky. She was sitting in front of me on the cafeteria table. We chose to sit on.

"What?" I questioned.

"I asked you if you know who that girl next to Cruz is?" She asked while pointing to her mate. "She's too close to him."

I turn to were she was pointing at. Cruz, Enzo, and some others were sitting at the table a few feet away from us. No Reese in sight. I frown. The girl next to Cruz was quite pretty. Dark brown hair that was long and pulled back into a ponytail, big brown eyes, and she was petite. She looked just like Cruz. Is that his sister? Is Sky jealous of Cruz's sister.

"I don't know Sky. Why don't you get up and go over there and ask." I turn to her with a small smile on my lips.

"I don't want to." She frowned.

"Then stop complaining." I told her. She glared at me. "Sky look at her, then look at him, but get a good look."

Her eyes kept going side to side as she looked at Cruz and the girl. Her eyes grow wide.

"She looks like him. He has a sister." She says in shock.

"Yeah. Nothing to worry about." I said.

"Hola females." Nixon said as he sits on our table with Evie next to him. I smile at Evie and give her a small wave. She does the same. "Sky have you met Evie yet?"

Sky nodded and gave her a small wave as, but then goes back at ogling her mate.

"Where's Grey?" I asked Nixon. He shrugged.

"He was walking next to me, but then disappeared." He answered.

"I saw him walk after a girl." Evie spoke up. I rolled my eyes. Probably to flirt with her.

"Evie where's Reese?" I inquired as I stuffed a French fry in my mouth.

"I honestly don't know. He was here earlier." She spoke.

Wonder what's wrong?

Just then the familiar smell of mint and wood made its way towards my nose making me shiver in delight. I turn to face the doors of the cafeteria and there was my mate walking in with a smile on his face, and Maia, his cousin, was to his side next to Grey. Wait what Grey?

He was holding hands with Maia. I looked at them in confusion.

They were walking towards us, and Enzo, Cruz and his sister close behind.

"Grey?" I questioned in confusion as I looked at his hand intertwined with Maia.

"Well she's my mate." He simply said as the grin on his face grew. I smiled happily at them, and congratulated them as did Nixon, and Sky.

They all took a seat. Reese sat beside me, Cruz beside Sky, and so on.

"Sky I would like you to meet someone." Cruz spoke up as he turned to face his mate. "This is my twin sister Sofia." He pointed to the petite girl on the other side of him.

"Oh my moon goddess. She's beautiful. I'm going to have adorable nieces and nephews." Sofia gasped as she pulled Sky into a bone crushing hug.

Cruz blushed, and Sky giggled. I couldn't help but laugh. I look at Reese who was already looking at me with a huge smile on his face, and I give him a small peck on the lips.

I turn to Enzo, who was sitting next to me with a small smile on his face.

"Hey Enzo." I greeted. He turns to me and his smile grew. "How's Esther?"

"Hi B. She's still unconscious, but she's stable." He informs me. I nodded. "How about the other girl? Rowan I think was her name."

"She's doing fine. She's unconscious to-." I started to say but was caught off by a commotion behind us.

"Why don't you go jump off a cliff, you'd be doing all of us a favor." A guy with a familiar voice says from behind us. I turn around and see two guys standing up looking at each other in the eye waiting for someone to throw the first punch. One of the guy had blonde hair with blue eyes, and that was Tyler. A member of my pack.

The other guy with brown hair and brown eyes pushed Tyler making him fall to the floor. Tyler growled and swiftly got up, and threw a punch to the left side of the other guy's face.

The other guy's group of friends joined in and started fighting Tyler's group of friends.

Another fight broke out. Like last week.

Everyone on my table got up. Like last time everything was being thrown around. Mr. Scott walked into the cafeteria and wanted to blow the whistle, but he didn't have it with him so he walked back out.

A guy jumped on Nixon, and Enzo acted quickly and pushed him off. Enzo glared at the guy and he whimpered and scurried off. He stuck out his hand for Nixon to take to stand up which he did.

Well some of us are getting along.

A blonde girl pulled on Sky's hair. Sky grabbed the girls hand and twisted them. A crack echoed throughout the room. She broke the blonde's wrist. The blonde cried out in pain. Cruz grabbed the blonde by the neck. Sofia glared at her.

"Don't hurt ever again." He said angrily and let her go. She ran off.

Someone grabbed my arm roughly making me fall to the floor. I look up at the person. It was a girl. She looked mad at me, and I had no clue why.

"This is for Damon." She said as she pulled her leg back and was about to kick me in the face, but I grabbed it before she could and pulled her down to the floor.

I got on top of her and was about to punch her, but Reese grabbed me and pulled me behind him. He growls at the girl.

"Don't you ever hurt my mate." He roared loudly.

Everyone stopped what they were going as they heard that.

Shit.

"Reese is your mate?" My dad's voice boomed.

Double shit.

***********************************

Next chapter is going to be super intense people.

Hope you liked. Comment and vote.

Adios.