☆51☆

A few hours later, Jimin snuck into the dorm, trying to be as quiet as possible. The dorm was dark, and no one seemed to be awake. He slowly pushed off his shoes and began to walk through the living room to the hallway.

"What? Aren't you going to give me all the juicy details of your date? I mean, I only helped you set everything up, brought your girl to you-" Taehyung stopped speaking as he witnessed Jimin suddenly become flustered and floundering around the room. "Did I scare you?"

"Tae, I swear..." Jimin took a deep breath and finally stood still. His heart was racing. The night had held too much excitement for him and being startled was just icing on the cake.

"He's probably still all worked up from his hot date."

Jimin's eyes shot over to the sofa and through the dim light he now realized two bodies were there. "Hyung, are you two ganging up on me now," he sighed, slowly taking a spot on the arm of a chair opposite the couch.

Yoongi reached over and clicked on the small lamp next to his seat and stared at Jimin nonchalantly. "Maybe. Maybe we're just wanting what's in your best interest. Did you ever think about that? No. You only think about yourself." His words were firm, but his voice was teasing.

Taehyung snickered but looked back to his friend. "So? How did it go?"

Jimin shrugged. "Fine." A smile played on his lips and he raised his hand to cover it.

"Stop hedging our question. Spill it." Yoongi crossed his arms and stared Jimin down through narrow eyes.

Jimin felt like he was in some interrogator's hot seat. "It was fine. We, uh, spent some time in the practice room then we went and had coffee." He shrugged as he ended his sentence, hoping to convince them it was a boring time.

"Okay, so that's the main points. What else?"

Jimin silently cursed Yoongi's persistence. He glanced at Taehyung who was simply smiling a closed smile, eyebrows raised. He wanted to wipe that smug grin off his friend's face with the back of his hand. 

"We danced. We decided she can't dance. We kissed. I fell in the floor. We laughed. Then she asked if we could get coff-"

"Wait, wait, wait! Hold on a minute, what was that again? You did what?" Yoongi leaned over and scooted to the edge of his seat.

Taehyung slapped his leg and laughed, covering his mouth with his other hand.

Jimin rolled his eyes and hung his head. He should have known this was coming, but he willfully wished it wouldn't have.

"You...kissed her?!" Yoongi's eyes were wide and he was smiling just as widely.

Jimin felt his face flush and he looked away from the eyes of his hyung. "Yeah," he mumbled.

"Well, if she wasn't a good dancer, was she at least a good kisser?" Taehyung had finally gained control of his mouth only to spit out an annoying question.

Jimin sighed and stood to his feet. "Listen, guys, I'm not going to be one of those guys that tells everything. We had a very nice time together. I'm looking forward to doing it more as our schedules allow. She's a very sweet woman and I'm not going to betray our relationship by giving you all 'juicy' details." He held his hands up and did air quotes as he said the word juicy.

Taehyung and Yoongi giggled again but nodded their approval of his decision to remain tight lipped about his date. Yoongi stood to his feet and smiled at his friend. "Jiminie, you're so amazing. Good for you. I'm glad to see you happy." He was genuinely smiling and it made Jimin relax a bit.