7.

"Miss. Jabar, Mr. McClain wants to see you in his office, and to tell you beforehand that you aren't in trouble"

Why would the principal want to see me? I have never even met the man, I have seen him going down my hallway, telling students to get to class and stuff, but never has that student been me. From, what I have seen of him he looks very, very scary. But since I am not in trouble, what do I have to worry about.

I pray in my head as I'm going down there, that I'm getting good news, like I won an award or something like that. 

"Allah" I say quietly, "Please protect me and ensure that the news I get is good news, and not that someone has died or something." My heartbeat skyrockets and my palms start to feel clammy, I feel like I'm going to throw up, even though I have done nothing wrong.

I get to the office and open the door and talk to the front office lady with the nice smile and the pretty blonde hair, Man, I have always wanted that kind of hair. Flowly, and takes zero amount of effort to look good, She tells me with her nice smile to go to the back of the office and turn left, and I do so.

As I approach the office with the name-tag on the door that says Mr. McClain, I knock and he returns with his loud, but monotone voice. "Enter, Miss Jabar." and I turn the knob on the door. A large man stands behind it, with balding greyish-black hair, his eyes are almost a sinister green, you know the kind that you feel is staring through your soul? Well, he definitely had those type of eyes. I look over to the left of me and see a familiar face peeking up shyly at me. The boy from the mosque who asked to do haraam things with him. He wasn't looking so smug now, just shy.   

"Miss. Jabar, I have to ask a favor of you" he asked me, his voice not changing whatsoever.

"Ok, What is it?"

"I need someone I can trust to help our new student get around, to all of his classes and such and to answer any of the questions he may have, I asked for you since you haven't had any problems in the last three years you have been here at Rock Creek, and you do really well at scho-"

I interupted him, looking at the person. "I'll do it" 

"Ok, this is Amal" and that's what started my very interesting day..

The Hijabi (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें