Thanks for Everything

I suppose you already know what this chapter is.

It's a goodbye.
An official goodbye.

I realized that this is kind of depressing, but in reality I visit wattpad a lot to read certain books! Whenever I'm on I'll say hi or something??

Goodbye.
Thank you. For 100 followers.
For reading my dumb books.
For commenting on them.
For laughing at them.
Thank you so much.

Here's a sad rant:
It makes me sad, because I'm actually crying in real life as I'm writing this, to know that this account will be a distant memory for me. To know that one day I'll forget about it. I'll forget my username and password. I'll forget the people who begged me to update my books. And I don't want to forget. Because wattpad was a big part of my life at one point. And knowing that I might forget about that one day, is sad. This was the place where I improved as a writer. Where for the first time in a while I felt like I was good at something. But now that I think about it.
It just makes me 10x more thankful for this account. And I'll never forget it.

thank you again.
you might not comment on my stories, and that's okay.

I just want all of you to know that I'm not going to leave you all with no way of contacting me or still knowing I'm living and breathing.

I love you lots my:
lovelies, starlings, darlings
and all the other nicknames I called you!

never forget me, because I'll never forget you.

Love,
Jillian.

signing off.!