Chapter Twelve

It was Wednesday today and Mr. Thomas finally finished marking our biology test. And you would think that I was impatiently waiting for my test result but I wasn't. Instead, I was impatiently waiting for Nate's name to be called out so that I could at least get a hint from either Mr. Thomas or Nate's face that determined if Nate scored 70% or not.
I got out of my seat once my name was called and grabbed my paper from a smiling Mr. Thomas. It wasn't shocking that I got above 95%—but when I looked at my score, it was 99%.
Are you kidding me right now? I could've gotten a perfect score if I hadn't made a mistake somewhere in this goddamn paper! I thought frustratedly. But . . . I'm pretty happy with this . . . I chuckled at my thoughts but immediately stopped once I heard Nate's name being called.
I immediately looked up to see Mr. Thomas handing Nate his paper with a proud smile. That could mean two things. One, Nate passed. Two, Nate passed with 70%. And I was hoping that Nate passed but got below 70%.
Nate turned his head in my direction with a triumphant smirk that answered all my questions. I paled from the thought of me doing everything he'd say. This isn't good . . . I didn't think he would actually get 70%! I'm doomed! I thought.

Once lessons were over, I quickly headed back to our dorm only to see Nate smirking at me from his bed. And all I could do was groan as he showed me his score, which was 72%.
"Didn't believe me, huh, Jone?" Nate said, smirk not leaving his face.
"Shut up, Nate," I sighed, but smiled immediately. "But I'm really proud of you for scoring above 70%. I guess my hard work paid off."
"Yes, it really did," he said with the same smirk. "Can't wait till Friday."
"Oh, shut up, you. And stop bragging," I said with a small childish frown.
He just chuckled. "How much did you get?"
"I got 99%. Pretty disappointing, to be honest," I said with a disappointed sigh.
"Disappointing? Wow, you must expect very high of yourself—"
"No, Nate. I almost got a perfect score but I had to make one diminutive mistake and score 99%! I was expecting above 95%, but 99%? I could've gotten a 100%—"
Nate covered my mouth. "Okay, okay. Just keep it down a little. People can hear you, you know?" I just nodded with a sigh as Nate withdrew his hand from my mouth.
I couldn't stop moaning and groaning about the stupid little mistake that I had made in the test, but what's done was done. I couldn't go back in time to change the mistake that I've made—nor could I go back in time to change the deal that we had made, which was extremely retarded of me to agree with arrogance, thinking that I could just get away with it.
I set my bag on the floor against a leg of my bed and just laid on my bed like a starfish on sand. I didn't move one bit and just stared at the ceiling miserably until Nate's head was blocking the ceiling with the face of a devil with an innocent smile.
I sighed at his innocent smile and knew that he was up to something bad. "Yes, what is it, you son of a devil?"
"Since I got higher than 70%, I was wondering maybe you could do what I say starting today till the end of this week."
    I widened my eyes. This wasn't fair! This was so unfair!
When I opened my mouth to argue, Nate began talking. "Of course we also wouldn't need to study on Friday, but since I got higher than 70%, shouldn't I be rewarded?"
"N-no! This is unfair! You're a devil—"
"If you don't agree to this, I'll just have to tickle you until you give in."
Seeing the evil smirk on Nate's face showed that he wasn't lying. He would tickle me until I give in. And I did not want that. I was ticklish so I hate being tickled, and it didn't end well previously when I was tickled!
I sighed in defeat. "Fine . . ."
Nate smiled at me. "Good. Now massage me. My neck aches a bit."
"M-massage you?" My eyes widened.
"Yes," Nate said as he sat on my bed, back facing me.
I didn't mind massaging him but if you think about it . . . don't lovers do that?! It's so awkward for a guy to massage another guy like this, isn't it? What's worse was that my heart was pounding.
"Hey, come on, Jone," Nate said.
I got on my knees and shakily placed my hands near his neck and began massaging his neck area with a small blush on my face.
    I closed my eyes and thought, Calm down . . . It's just a massage
"Damn, feels good," Nate moaned deeply.
    I immediately opened my eyes as my face got redder. There was no way that it doesn't sound wrong when you close your eyes! I felt like I was going to explode soon!
I tried focusing on my hand movements and tried not to think about his moan.
    "Fuck, I didn't know you were good at this," he said while letting out a pleasant groan.
I forced my eyes shut as I looked away with a cherry red face. I can't do this anymore! My hands stopped subconsciously as I tried to calm down.
    Nate turned to look at me. "Hey, why'd you stop— Are you okay? Your face is red—like really red."
I looked at him with a not so believable smile and nodded. "I-I'm fine, really."
    He looked at me, concerned, before cupping one of my cheeks with his hand. "You sure?"
I nodded quickly, hoping that he would withdraw his hand and just let me continue the massage—or even better, stop completely. I was hoping that I wouldn't get a boner from his deep and sexy moans.
Luckily, I didn't.
He retreated his hand away slowly and nodded. "If you're feeling okay, then continue. This time, massage my shoulders."
I nodded and with that, he turned his head back as I began massaging him again. I wasn't feeling really good at the moment, but maybe I should stuff my ears with anything that could block any sort of sound. That would be useful . . .