Part 19

"Are you ok?" he asked with his honey-liked voice and offered his hand to support you to get up from the floor.

You were facing down, using the mask to cover your face, the more it covers the better.

You didn't took his hand and stood up on your own,

You kept your head down, cleared your throat and voiced out differently from the usual, "I'm fine,"

Heri just came back from getting you some water but the moment she saw Jungkook she just stood there staring at him. You kept on signaling her, but she was just so focused on Jungkook. You went to her and she snapped out of it when you elbowed her.

"Sorry for the trouble, this way please." You bowed down to Jungkook and his manager.
=============================

Jungkook sat on the make up chair and you started your work,

Heri, as your assistant, was moisturizing his face to prepare it for the make up.

Jungkook didn't notice you and with the mask covering more than half of your face. There's no possible way to get exposed, you felt a relief, still nervous though.

Jungkook closed his eyes, and soon he fell asleep while you were applying make up on his face.

You smiled when you saw he's sleeping face.

*Something never change, he still sleeps with his lips slightly apart and with the bunny teeth showing*

Your tears started to well up. You miss him so much.

"Jungkook-ah, your scripts are here

"Jungkook-ah, your scripts are here..." as the manager walked in the room,

Heri immediately showed a 'be quiet' sign.
"He's asleep... shh.."

Manager Lee raised his brow, "how rare," he sounded and giggled.

"Must be too tired."He added and giggled.

You signaled Heri to get a blanket for Jungkook, and you continued doing your work.

Jungkook woke up suddenly and he's eyes met yours, the distance was so close, for a second there it felt like the time stopped.

He grabbed your arm, and looked into your eyes. Your heart was pounding so fast.

Heri suddenly came towards and he quickly let go, you jumped back and turned around as quick as you can, pretending to find an eyeliner on the outside, but on the inside, you were burning up and your heart was thumping like crazy, *WHAT? Just happened.. Am I exposed?*

"Jungkook-shii, I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm a huge fan of yours, can I get a sign." Heri asked with the aegyo voice and smiled widely.

"Thanks for the support." Jungkook smiled at her and took the signing board and signed it but he couldn't stop glancing at you.

Heri was overjoyed, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!! AH~!! I WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!!"

Jungkook giggled seeing a fan so happy.

Heri saw you almost done with the make up, "oh! I'll go pack things up." She hurriedly went to fix things up first.

"We're all set." you said and packed up your things quickly and was just about to leave with your kits and boxes.

Jungkook touched your hand for a second without being noticed by anyone. You were startled by his sudden touch, you stared at him with big eyes. He looked at you and smirked, then he let go.

"Ah... Park Eunji-shi!" Jungkook's manager called out your name.

You froze up. You looked to Jungkook but he had no reaction at all. He stood up and was checking himself with the mirror.

"Didn't your assistant inform you that we scheduled you as our whole day stylist?" Manager Lee asked.

You tilted your head, "Huh?"

Heri remembered, "Oh yeah~ I totally forgot to tell you. You will be his personal stylist."

Your eyes widened with shock, "WHAT?!"

Heri wrapped her arms on your shoulder and dragged you by further, "Don't let this chance go to waste, observe him and tell me every detail after. ok!" she whispered and waved goodbye with cunning smile.

"But Heri-ah! Yah! Kim Heri!!! " But Heri was no longer at sight.

Jungkook came close and stood behind you, "You forgot to fake your voice. Park Eunji-sshi." He said in his deep voice close to your ears.

His voice shivered down to your spine, you turned around and he suddenly bent down leveling to your height.

He was leaning close, making you chin down. He pulled down your mask, "It's been a long time." He smirked.
=============================

✋️end chapter ✋️