Part 28

At work...
Preparing for a fanmeeting

Let's not forget you are his make up artist too, Jungkook was getting his make up done.
There was just you and him in the setting room, you were leaning close to his face, making some final touches. It was really difficult, you can  feel Jungkook's gaze, he was following your every move with his eyes, observing you. You tried to ignore but you can't control yourself from blushing up.

"Noona~ you have no idea how red are your cheeks right now." Jungkook giggled.

You turned redder than you already were. Your heart was beating so fast, you looked around if there was anyone who saw. You felt a relief seeing no one around. You glared to Jungkook because he was laughing at you looking so nervous.

You took the lip brush, Jungkook closed his eyes,

*ahh.. this is so unfair.. this is even more torture than his gaze.* Your inner thoughts flooded.

It was a long thought, your mind just stopped to function, then somebody knocked at the door, and your mind was back to work. "Neh~ We'll be out in one second." You replied to the call.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, and was heading to the doors.

"Wait, your lip make up isn't done yet." You said and followed.

He suddenly turned around and give you a quick kiss on your lips.

You just stood there, froze.
Jungkook looked at your reaction and smiled.
"I think it's done." He chuckled.
You were dumbfounded.

"It sure took you long enough deciding to kiss me or not." He patted your head and went on standby.

Again, you were left, dumbfounded.

Then Nayeon came passing the room, and she saw you staring blankly into the air, "Unnie! Aren't you going backstage? It's starting already."

"Oh... um... Oh! Yeah! Be right there." You were still trying to keep up with the situation and you hurriedly followed Nayeon.
==================================