Chapter 5

Marcus' POV

'MATE!' Aiden, my wolf shouted in my head. He was moving around so much, I thought he was doing cartwheels in my head.

The girl before me was gorgeous. Her long brown hair was straight down her back until it hit the water, where it floated around her. The water dripping down her tanned neck made my mouth water. I wanted to so badly pull her out of that water and mark her and make her mine!

When I looked at her face, I knew I was in love. God! She has me whipped already! As I peered closer into her eyes, I noticed she was glaring at me.

I was about to take a step towards her until I saw a large white wolf with a silver snout, tail and paws jump into the water next to my mate. It was obviously a female, but I was worried for my mate.

She kept on glaring at me, though. Then the other female emerged from the water. She looked just like my mate, but no where as beautiful. 'They're probably sisters,' I thought to myself.

The other female asked, "Hel? What's wrong?"

'Hel?' I finally mustered up the courage and stepped out of the line of trees. My mate growled for some reason.

I decided to act smooth so I said, "Well hello there, my little mate. Liking what you see?" That seemed to have made her really mad. She jumped out of the water, completely naked, might I add, and walked up to me. I admired her toned and fit body until she was fuming right in front of me.

"You jerk!" she screamed then slapped me. I saw tears rimming her eyes. "You treat me like shit, then think I will accept you as my mate?! That's so fucked up!" With that, she shifted and ran off.

I probably stood there for a full minute before I noticed her sister still in the lake.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"I haven't done anything!" I shouted exasperated. "I have never seen her before, and that's how I get treated?" I raked my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Knowing Helena, she wouldn't react like that without a valid reason."

"Maybe..."

"What?" she leaned forward some.

"I think I know what happened. My twin must have done something to piss her off. He's been acting like a jerk ever since he found his little slut on her knees for another guy. I'll talk to him. Could you please clear things up with my mate?"

"Yeah. Wait! You said your twin?! I thought twins were rare. Helena and I thought we were the only one around right now."

Well that explains why they look so similar I guess. The thought never really crossed my mind, for the same reason: twins are so rare.

"Ah, well, how about we go sort all of this out then we'll all meet in my office at 3:30? That gives us a good 2 hours to sort through this mess. Sound good?"

"Yep. But one question first, why aren't you my mate as well?" She looked so confused.

"Uh, wait what's your name?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm Heather."

"Marcus. To answer your question, I'm not really sure. It might have to do with the fact that were are both from twin sets. Our souls are split and tethered to another half already. But things might not be that simple. Let's just hope that things don't start to fall apart. Okay, I'm going to go talk to Marcio. See you guys at 3:30!" I ran off after that. Marcio is going to get a piece of my mind when I find him. My wolf and I are both pissed off right now. And that is never a good combination.

-----------------------------

I know it is short and probably not very good, but I wanted to give you guys something since I might not be able to post anything next week. I have musical practice all of next week and my brain will be shut off -_-

I'm going to describe Marcus and Marcio in the next chapter. I just didn't think their description would fit in anywhere in here. But you can see the picture on the cover. That's how I envision them, but I'll give a thorough description of them in the next chapter.

Hope you liked it!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

Ciao <3