Editor's Note

Well, here we are friends. You and me, on the last page. And it has been quite the journey. In all honesty, when I started the trilogy, I never once thought that I would get this far. 3 books?! That seemed like a pipe dream. I couldn't even finish one! I would always start, then get bored and move on to something else. Now I have just completed an entire trilogy of books, and wrote a space opera unlike anything I could have imagined making. But my surprises weren't over yet. The fact that you guys liked these book and wanted to see more and got them so highly rated...this one got up to 16! 16! I never once in my life thought I would get past 50, much less in the top 20! But, here we are. On the last page. I know it's corny and cliched for me to say, but I'm gonna miss these characters. I'm gonna miss writing for them, thinking about where the story is gonna go next every single day, but most of all, I'm gonna miss the ships. #Nandress4Life But seriously, these books weren't just for me. They were for you guys. Those people who encouraged me and gave me tips on how to write and wanted to see more and supported me every single day that I was writing...you guys made this all worth it. And for those of you who do want more, maybe I will revisit this galaxy someday, but who knows? Hopefully I won't become a one-hit wonder with these things, but even if I do, who cares? I'm gonna keep writing, and keep making stories for you guys to (hopefully) read! These books were such a huge part of my life, and appropriately, they changed it too. So thank you, so much, to everyone who clicked on this book, and all the others. If you wanna read em again, go right ahead! I won't stop you. I'll see you there, but if not, I'll see you in the stars.

-M