EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

Finally Sour Cream finally arrived at Rosie's Zoo for the first time.

He jaw drop.

Wow Rosie sure does kept the place running.

Pearl look at Sour Cream who was in as of the attraction. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"My Amulet's Zoo is one of the most highly secured places in Homeworld. And no unauthorized Gem has able to enter the zoo without permission." Pink Pearl explain.

"Are you gonna give me a tour of this place." Sour Cream asked and Pink Pearl nodded.

Sour Cream's POV

We got out of the ship. We walk to the entrance with the Pink floating crystal orb following.

I can see Amethyst Gems gasp once they saw me. I look around in awe. Rosie sure like the colour Pink. Then I blue Gem went to us. She look at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Blue Diamond already contacted me. And this is the temporary leader or an addition for the zoo?" Blue Gem asked in an insulting tone.

"He's the temporary leader." Pink Pearl said.

Then we continued walking. Then we went to a huge door. And it opened.

We got inside and I look around. There so many bubbled Gems. And they all look like Steven's.

"This room is where Blue Diamond mourn for Pink and also where we kept the Bubbled Pink Quartz." Pink Pearl explain.

I nodded to say I'm listening.

I thought of something.

"Hey Pearl, where do Rosie kept her cool inventions?" I requested.

She thought about it for a moment and led me to follow her.

And she led me to a room with high security. And there's also a pass code to enter. Pink Pearl type the code and it opened.

We went in and I jaw drop. Everything looks cool.

I look around her inventions.

"My Amulet created tons of creations that some she kept on her own." Pink Pearl gave me a trivia

I look around. And there we're blasters, high tech bazooka,canon, and other cool weapons. And to my other side there's bubbled corrupted Gems floating around.

"I see Rosie experiments of corrupted Gems." I guess and Pink Pearl nodded.

I kept looking around in awe until Pink Pearl disturb me.

"After I gave you a tour we will start our lesson." She announced.

I shrugged. This is gonna be like school.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Steven's POV

I was at the temple playing some video games. But no matter what I do I just kept remembering of what happened to Rosita.

I was too drowned in guilt.

I pause the game. And I kept wondering if she'll be alright.

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh. Then my Gem glowed. And Mom's room opened. I thought about it at first and went inside. And the door closed behind me.

I walk around. As usual it's all clouds. But I hope this place will help me get my mind off her.

Then someone came out of the mist. And it's someone I didn't expect. Pink long hair with blue eyes wearing a white sundress like Connie's.