Chapter Four

Justin and I got to school. We both got out of Justin's car and everybody is staring. Well maybe for one, Justin is the most popular guy in school so what's he doing with an innocent girl? Two, he has a nice ass car. Three, Everybody thinks we're together.

We both walk into school. We awkwardly walk our separate ways. I went over to my locker and Andrea is standing there but I ignore her.

I open my locker and Andrea is still standing there. She looked hurt but worried. I honestly feel bad for ignoring her.

"I'm sorry." Andrea says in a sad tone.

"I know, and I forgive you." I said. "But why would you have sex with my brother?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was staying home from school since my parents didn't want me going to school that day for some odd reason. My parents went to work and I was feeling... incredibly horny for some reason. Mike stopped by and we were having a normal conversation. But we both knew we wanted sex so... yeah." Andrea says awkwardly.

"I can't believe Andrea Davis was incredibly horny." I laughed.

"Well, I was." Andrea giggled.

"Well then." I said.

"Can I tell you something? Please don't get mad." Andrea says, her mood totally changing.

"What is it?" I asked as I grabbed my things, shutting the locker.

"Mike got me pregnant."

What? Andrea is pregnant! She got pregnant by my brother. My brother is going to be a father. Is she lying? Fuck. I don't know what to think.

I blinked a few times and furrowed my eyebrows. I start to walk quickly as I walked to the bathroom with my things. Andrea was after me.

"Ariana! Wait-

"Andrea, you shouldn't be running or else you'll loose that baby." I said without looking at her.

"You don't understand." Andrea says.

"Oh, I don't understand what? You hooked up with my brother and he got you pregnant!" I accidentally yell.

Everybody looks at us. Andrea looked like she was going to cry. Andrea dragged me in the bathroom with her.

"Why would you yell that?!" Andrea says.

"It was an accident! You got me so mad and frustrated. I don't know how to feel." I said truthfully.

"Well, you wanna know how I feel? I don't want to be friends with you anymore. Some people get pregnant by their friend's brother and the friend still supports them. But in case, you don't give two shits about my baby and your brother that got me pregnant. I can tell you don't support me at all. It was obviously an accident. We were careful but not careful enough. You just don't understand." Andrea cries.

"Andrea-

"Enough." Andrea says.

I don't know how to feel. I just lost my best friend because I didn't hear her out. I awkwardly walk out of the bathroom and everybody is staring at me.

I really need a hug right now. I really need a kiss right now. I don't know how to feel.

"Ariana want happened?" Mike asked.

"You got Andrea pregnant. Surprise you're a dad." I said emotionless.

Mike's jaw dropped. He obviously didn't know what to think. I walk away and Justin runs after me.

"What happened?" Justin asked.

"Andrea is pregnant with Mike's baby. I don't know how to feel. I just lost my best friend." I start to cry. 

"Ariana, come here." Justin says as he opens up his arms.

I walk up to Justin and he pulls me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder. And everybody was still staring at us.

"I ship it!" Someone yells.

My head pulled away from Justin's shoulder. We both lean in and our lips connect. We just kissed in front of everyone.

"Everybody, get to class." The principal yelled.

Everybody rushed to class as the principal says. Justin and I both had Spanish next so we both went to class. Everybody sat down at a seat and I sat down next to Justin.

"Ariana- you'll be fine. At least you're not the one who's carrying the baby." Justin says.

"But I just lost my best friend." I said as I looked down at the piece of paper we're supposed to be working on.

"But you have me. I promise I'm not leaving you. I am here for you." Justin said.

"Thanks, Justin." I said.

"Get to work Ariana, Justin." The teacher says.

Justin and I quickly went back to work. As I was writing, Justin's hand keep touching mine because he was writing. It gave me chills.

At that moment, a piece of paper was thrown at me. It fell to the floor so I awkwardly bent over to pick it up. I read it.

I heard people whispering in the back

I heard people whispering in the back. I turn around and that queen bee, Hailey. I thought she took French!

Wow, I'm just the center of attention today. I used to be an unknown innocent girl, now the whole school knows who I am. Great.

I set the note down and continued working. Does she think we have a thing? Well, we kind of do. It's called KISSING EVEN THOUGH WE'RE JUST FRIENDS.

I felt someone grab something from my desk. I look up and Justin took the note from me. Oh great, he's reading it.

"Complete bullshit. Hailey wrote this." Justin rolled his eyes.

"I know. She's the only one who would do this." I said.

"Anyways-

"By the way, what's between you two?" I asked.

"She's just a dumb old fuck dump." Justin says.

"Justin and Ariana, QUIET! Justin, watch that mouth of yours. This is your only warning!" The teacher yelled.

I rolled my eyes and looked back down at the paper. Justin gave me a piece of paper. I took the paper and read it.

Justin smirked and I smirked back

Justin smirked and I smirked back. We both started to continue doing our work. At a few times, Justin would put his hand on my thigh and rub it.

Well, let's see what this afternoon holds.