Chapter Six

I explained to Liam everything that happened. Liam was just really confused. But he understands now.

"Wow, that's crazy." Liam says.

"I know. And I don't have any friends. Besides you... and someone else." I said as I think of Justin.

"Don't worry. You'll find another friend soon." Liam says as we both get up.

Liam pays and we both leave. Liam wraps one of his arm around my neck as we walk to his car. I realized that I felt very cold so Liam gave me his jacket.

Liam opens the car door for me and I get in, thanking him. He gets in the other seat and starts driving. I looked at him, damn he's so fucking hot... Justin has some competition.

....

Once we get to my house, it was already dark. Liam walked me to my door. I turn to him and wrap my arms around his neck, in a friendly way of course!

"Liam, I had the best night I've had in a long time." I smiled.

"Yeah same, because you were there." Liam smiled back.

"And for me it was you who made me happy. I'm glad you came back into my life." I said.

"I'm glad you came back into my life. I was broken without you." Liam said as he wraps his arms around my waist.

We both lean in. Our lips gently connect. His lips were as soft as Justin's, but I can't be thinking about him right now.

"Liam.. my dad isn't home and Mike isn't. Can you stay over?" I asked.

"Sure." Liam says.

I unlock the door and Liam follows me in. We both go upstairs and lay in bed together. I want him to be mine.

If you are wondering, Liam is my ex. We didn't have a tough breakup, we just thought that it would be good for us. Liam never mistreated me or did anything bad in a way, we just felt like we acted more as friends. Liam and I were friends after the breakup, but once this year has gotten around, we both went to different people. Yes, I lost my virginity to him but we still had a friendly relationship. He treated me right. But I don't think Justin can.

"Ariana, I've been thinking about this whole night. I know this is quick, but will you be my girlfriend? I know it's really quick, but we dated before and I know you a lot better than Andrea and Justin does. But it's fine if you don't-

"Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smiled.

We both lean in for another kiss. But this one was more gentle but passionate. We both pull away after a few seconds.

"You should have brought extra clothes if you're staying the night." I smirked.

"Well, not my fault that my girlfriend didn't tell me." Liam smirked.

I take off my heels and throw them next to the bed. We both crawl under the sheets. I cuddle up with Liam and we both fall asleep.

I'm lucky it's a Friday night.

....

I wake up next to Liam. He's already awake and he has been playing with my hair. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I'm going to get dressed." I said.

"Alright. I'll wait downstairs." Liam says.

I get up and my skirt was stuck upwards. Liam looks at me and down to my ass. I was only wearing underwear under my skirt so he saw my butt cheeks and I laugh, Liam smirks.

"I'll be down to see you naked." Liam winked.

I blushed and went over to my closet. Liam goes downstairs. I already feel comfortable enough to fuck him.

I decided not to wear shoes because it wasn't going anywhere today

I decided not to wear shoes because it wasn't going anywhere today. And you can see my lingerie under my white romper. I want to catch Liam's attention and I want it fast.

Like fast. If you know what I mean. Yes, I'm in that mood.

I'd rather ride him fast than a horse. Just saying. I know I'm moving quick but I want to move quicker on him.

Sorry.

I'm REALLY wanting it right now.

Liam wouldn't mind. I lost my virginity to him anyways. But I'm not using him. I genuinely really really like him.

"Hey Liam." I said as I run down the stairs.

"Be careful." Liam says.

I sat down on the couch with him. Liam was currently watching something. But I turn off the TV with the remote and Liam looks at me.

The first thing he realizes is the lingerie that was under my romper. It was clearly noticeable. Liam had his mouth wide open.

"Ariana- you really want to?" Liam asked.

"Yes. And I'll ride you faster than ever before." I said as I go on top of him.

"Ariana, we just started dating yesterday." Liam says.

"But baby, I'm in that type of mood." I said as I kiss his neck.

"Maybe I am too."

I trail down his neck to his collarbone. I go up to his jawline and plant little kisses on it. I went back to his neck and nibble on it.

"Ariana!" He moans.

Liam makes me pull away and takes off my romper, revealing my lingerie. I kiss his lips and stick my tongue inside of his mouth. Liam doesn't hesitate to pull away and take off his shirt.

We start stripping down. Liam grabs a condom from his pocket. He was clearly prepared.

The rest was magic.

....

We both start putting our clothes back on. I can't believe we started dating yesterday. And we just had sex on the couch.

Right as I put my romper back on, the doorbell rings. That was good timing. I stood up and went over to the door.

I open it and it reveals Justin.

"Can I come in?" Justin asked.

"Someone's here." I said.

"Then I'll talk to you later." Justin says in a sad tone.

"No, no. You can talk now." I said.

"Okay. You should tell the person in there that you'll be talking to someone." Justin says.

"Liam, I need to take care of something!" I yell.

"Okay!" He yells back.

I step outside and lean against the railing.

"So what's up?" I asked.

My v hole is still quivering... just saying...