♚24. REVIVAL

"If fear is the great enemy of intimacy, love is its true friend

     "If fear is the great enemy of intimacy, love is its true friend." -Henri Nouwen

J o r d y n T a m e

"WHAT DO YOU want from me, baby girl?" Lexis questions me.

     The wilderness around us was dark and intimidating but somehow I managed to keep my focus on him.

"I won't hurt you..." I whisper.

"But I will..." He responds with an unusual tone laced in his words.

"You won't because you know how it feels to hurt. You wouldn't do that to me, and I don't know whether that makes you clever or compassionate?" I challenge him.

He walks closer to me with slow yet steady steps. When we were inches away from each other he finally spoke. "You don't belong in my world, baby girl. Yet, I still brought you in." He tells me. "You don't know what goes on in my mind, you are naive and because of that, you believe that you know who I am. You don't know me though, and I don't know you but I love you. I love you more than anything but I can't keep taking risks with-"

      I kiss his lips slowly trying to ease us into each other. I gasp in our kiss when Lexis picks me up before having me wrap my legs around his waist. He was carrying me somewhere but I was too immersed into the kiss to care.

     Erratically, I was placed on top of his bed making me break the kiss in shock. Weren't we just in the middle of the wilderness? Lexis chuckles before reconnecting our lips into a more aggressive and demanding kiss. He dominated me...claiming me as his without marking me. He breaks the kiss before taking off his shirt revealing the dozens of tattoos on his toned body. Lexis throws his shirt on the floor before attacking my collarbone with his kisses. His hands dared to touch me in explicit places while the canines in his mouth surfaced.

     He pulled off my shirt revealing my lace bra and exposing my bare skin. He impatiently removes my jeans before his lips reconcile with my skin. His soft lips traveled from my collarbone all the way to in between my breasts. I gripped the sheets in anticipation as he traveled down my body making his way to the place I needed him most. His large, inked hands grasped my body holding me in place as if preparing for the raw pleasure and prurience he was about to deliver...

       He stops right above the rims of my underwear before he suddenly sits up on the bed. He looks into my eyes before words so frightening escaped his lips.

"I'm dying..."

   I wake up in awe and embarrassment at what I had just lived in my dream. My lascivious desire for Lexis was growing and that was playing with my ways of thinking. I had to keep my focus, what was going to happen tomorrow was essential.