Chapter Seven

A/N: Awe man....here we go! Get ready for this chapter, ya'll. It's going to get intense!

Chapter Seven...

The next day in class Mrs. Parker handed out papers with all the information for this camping trip on it. According to the paper, the trip started tomorrow, and I can't wait.

As soon as I got home I showed Tayla the paper,"Tay-Tay. Don't hate me. I have to go on this​ trip for school. And if I win this...whatever this is...I can get a really good job in the future."

She nodded and read through the paper,"Ok...ok...so, you'll be gone for 3 weeks?"

"Yeah, but if it's a problem for you I can stay. If you need help—"

"Skye, I'll be fine. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and the day before you come back, but it'll be fine."

I sighed,"Don't you want me there for that?"

"Of course I do. I just don't want you too miss this opportunity. Especially if it'll get you a decent job. That means more money."

I laughed,"More money for chocolate, you mean?"

She cracked a smile,"You read my mind."

I kissed her already puffy cheeks,"That's why were BFF's. I'm going to pack now. You ok out here?"

She waved me off,"I'm always fine. Go pack."

I smiled and skipped off to my room,"Kay, call me if you need anything."

"Of course I will, slave." I just shook my head and left without another word, like the slave I am to her.

...

"And, done." I said brushing my hands like they were dirty form my task. I just finished packing, hopefully I brought enough...

note the sarcasm.

I actually have three suit cases full of clothes and another for shoes. God, I've never been one to pack my entire wardrobe like the other girls- so I wonder what their suit cases look like....

I shivered at the thought and left the room.

As if on cue, Tayla called out,"Slave, make me food!" I could hear her chuckle.

I laughed as well,"Yes master." It felt good to be back on good terms with Tayla again.

I walked into the little kitchen we had, and pulled out a few pots for spaghetti. I grabbed a can of sauce and a box of noodles. I filled the bigger pot with water and stuck the noodles inside, getting our electric oven to turn on. I poured the sauce into the pot and let it boil as well as the noodles.

I stirred them both occasionally and waited for it all to cook.

....

"Here we go, master. Your favorite." I plopped the plate of spaghetti on the coffee table in front of here and sat down next to her.

She took the fork and poked her food playfully,"Good. Now get me some soda."

I rolled my eyes,"A thank you could have been granted. And, is pop even good for your kids?" Her eyes lit up at the mention of her kids. God, she's such a mom."I'm not going to risk it. You get water."

"Whatever. Then get me water, slave." I sighed and got her a glass of water. "Thanks. Now turn on the news. It's been a while since we last watched it. World war three could have started and we would have been totally oblivious to it."