13

saturday

The week went by and I haven't talked to Ethan, Grayson, and Jack. Honestly, I didn't feel like talking to anyone at this point. Word got out in school that I beat up the most hottest guys date, which is Ethan.

I wouldn't give two or three fucks about what people say when I go back to school on Monday. I could care less. Ethan's babysitting me so he couldn't leave even if he wanted to and trust me, there's been times that he couldn't even stand being in the same room as me. So, he has the urge to leave, but he can't.

I tried talking my dad into getting me a new babysitter. He said Ethan is the only one available for this whole month and next month. He tried calling an older babysitter, but she has a newborn she's taking care of.

So, far so crappy.

I woke up and brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed Blue and headed downstairs and started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S three episodes later I heard the front door open. It's Ethan and he's looking at his phone. I didn't really pay attention. I haven't been for the past week.

"Hungry?" He asked out of nowhere. "No," I mumbled, looking at the tv. "Have you even eaten?" He asks putting his phone away.

"No," my voice is flat, but quiet. "Why not?" I rolled my eyes at the questions and sighed. "I'm not hungry," my hand raised to pet Blue.

"You have to eat something," Ethan sat down on the couch. I tried not looking at him.

"I'm not hungry. I also don't wanna watch tv anymore," I got up and threw the controller on the couch leaving him alone. Blue followed me upstairs. Before going upstairs I heard him sigh.

He still went out with Meredith and he said his sorrys to me but, I'm not taking it nor Meredith's, I don't have a phone, Ethan yet again said he was buying me one, but I gave it back to him. I've been calling my parents from the house phone. I was putting it to use aye.

I closed the door once Blue got in. I laid on my bed sighing. I had no phone so I couldn't call Mikey or text Jack. I was alone and had nothing to do. I just re-curl my hair and do my make up, again.

An hour past, I was sitting down on my carpet in front of the mirror closet with my curling iron and make up. I don't use my make up a lot, only to pretend I'm a model and model it.

Ethan opened the door with a bag in his hand.
"I brought you some In n Out," he said placing it on the floor. I didn't respond because I was in the middle of doing eyeliner.

He stopped and stared at me. His stare was cute, but im mad at him right now so I can't be saying shit like that. I stopped and looked at him through the mirror. "What?" I asked.

"N-Nothing, it's just I'm surprised you haven't told me to fuck off. I like how calm you look when you apply that," he said sitting down next to me.

"Why would I tell you to fuck off and thank you," I smiled and looked down at my makeup pallets.

"Meredith doesn't let me see her when she puts her make up on. She usually tells me to fuck off and well I admire watching her put her make up on, but she always kicks me out, but you... you do it so calmly," he looked at me through the mirror.

"It's stressful. Especially the eyeliner," I closed the eyeliner and threw it in my bag as I chuckled softly. He looked at me with his hazel eyes. I turned to look at him and our eyes locked. He smiled at me and cupped my face.