Chapter 10; day four: thursday

Chapter 10;

day four: thursday

What Luke told me yesterday kept on playing on my mind. Why do people fall out of love?

People say maybe they're just not meant to be but maybe they weren't in love in the first place? Because if you're really in love with someone, the feelings just wouldn't go away that easily and you sure as heck wouldn't risk losing the person you claim to fall in love with just for one mistake.

My train of thoughts were cut off when I heard the door close and Mason came down and sat beside me.

"Hey, it's already midnight why are you here?" He said when he saw me sitting down in the dark with the TV playing on the background.

We both averted our eyes when we heard giggling on the tv and we both stared at the video playing on the tv.

It was one of those moments where he filmed us having our vacay on a beach, we were with our friends, Michael and Anna, that time but now they were in New York for a month and were spending their honeymoon.

I smiled at the memory and sighed looking down on my left hand where my engagement and wedding ring are placed.

"I swear, Mason if you are doing what I think you're going to do you are so dead!" I lifted my head and looked at the video playing on the TV.

This time it was Mike who filmed it and Anna was laughing at the both of us, I ran away from Mason and we looked crazy running around the beach but people were laughing at us and some even had smiles on their faces.

"Oh no, bro! You're doing a mistake!" Mike said laughing at us while filming everything.

"Anna! Help me! Mike! Help! Damn it!" that was me cursing at my friends but being the good friends that they are they let us be and even laughed at us and after a few moments Mason swept me up and carried me like a bag of potatoes while laughing at the whole time.

He looked happy. What happened?

"Mason!!! No! Please, let me go!" He stopped in the water while he still held me like a bag of potatoes on his shoulder.

"Alrighty then, I'll let you go." I started trashing around.

"Wait! Don-" But I was too late he already let me go and I was thrown to the water and that time there was a wave coming and it hit me and Mason just stood there and laughed at me afer a while I came back and looked him in the eye and glared at him.

"You are so dead!" His eyes widened and he froze.

Mike laughed and the camera was on his face laughing.

"Oh man, Mase! You're so dead!" He then put it back on us and you can see me chasing Mason and him running away from me looking scared but laughing at the same time.

Anna and Mike was laughing too.

"Can't wait to see this after 5 or 10 years and we'll all reminisce about this with our family during the holidays." I froze when Anna said that and then the video was cut and the next video that automatically played was the video Anna and Mike also took when Mason proposed to me.