skip cause I'm lazy af

I was due to have my baby in 1 week. we decided to wait to find out the gender, I was hoping it would be a girl, so I can dress her in the best clothes, and do her hair, but I would be fine with a boy as well. 

Sean has been really busy with work, preparing videos, so he can still post, but also help with our new life, so he hasn't really helped me, I understand it, but it kinda sucks. Mark had been helping me renovate the baby's room, we painted it a violet purple, and added some fluffy toys, and we brought a baby censor, so when he/she cries, we know. we have stocked up on, nappys (or if your American, 'diapers') and some dummys (or if your American 'pacifyers') and some baby food, and a lot more.

felix started talking to me, and he said do you wanna hold a baby party, for when its born, I agreed and we started a list on who we should invite.

Dan and phil.....Shane dawson....joey graceffa,....ryland adams.....                                                     Daniel (joeys bf).....SSSniperwolf......jenna marbles..........liza Koshy....the gabbie show.....RobertIdk.....wolfie raps.....emma blackery.....Matthias.....karina Garcia......issa twaimz....muyskerm.....lordminion777.....And seans family.

we had a pretty long list, and we sent out invites,

I was starting to get tired and it was only 4pm,so I went to bed, I slept pretty well, but I woke up at 1:46 am with tummy pains, I told sean and he drove me to the hospital. they said Y/N is about  to go into labour, I decided I wanted a natural birth, so they got me ready, and the pain started.

"come on Y/N, nearly there, just one more......" "AAAAAGAHGDJBDUBUFIBDICB" I heard crying, "Its a GIRL" I heard the nurse say, I started crying, and I wanted to hold her..

"what are we gonna name her" sean said "Ellyana, Ellyana Rose Mclouglin."

It was perfect, they checked her and she wasn't allergic to anything.

my baby Elly was perfect, she had beautiful tiffany blue eyes, and golden blonde hair, and a nice chubby face.

we brought her home and we called mark and felix over, mark started crying, and felix was smiling so much, we let mark hold her, and same as felix, and we told them

they were the god parents, the were now both crying. and both holding her, "shes beautiful" mark was saying, we had to have the party, next week. so we asked for the RSVP'S.