Chapter Five

I pulled his cock out of the black boxer briefs he was wearing. Long, thick, and throbbing, Jax's biceps weren't the only things that had grown over the years.

Leading with my tongue, I licked the length of him, pausing at the end to twirl my tongue around the tip, before sucking the head between my lips.

Jax groaned, and his hand came to the back of my head. Not to force me to stay put, but to feel my hair beneath his fingers. He'd always said he loved the soft texture of my hair, coupled with the wet heat of my mouth wrapped around him. It made him feel more connected, and he always said he wanted me to know that he knew it was me giving him pleasure.

Even though rationally I knew that wasn't the case now, the feel of his hand on my head caused my heart to stutter in my chest.

Closing my eyes to block out the yearning that was threatening to take over, I put everything I had into this blowjob. Licking, sucking, humming, curving my tongue, and jacking him with my hand, I used every trick I'd ever learned.

With my right hand, I pumped the base of his cock as my head bobbed, then I let him go with a pop and moved lower until I found his balls. Still fisting him, I sucked one ball into my mouth, rolling it around on my tongue.

"Fuck," I heard Jax mutter, then felt the tap on my head that indicated he needed me to stop before he came.

I released him immediately and sat back on my heels, my breath coming in pants as adrenaline and need coursed through me.

"Fuck, you're good at that," Jax muttered.

I felt a smile on my lips as pleasure suffused me at his words.

I looked up, wanting to see the look on his face, then bit back a gasp at the sight of Kyrie kissing his neck, while her fingers caressed his nipple.

Oh, God, what the hell was I doing?

I stood up quickly, wiping the back of my hand over my mouth as embarrassment tinged my cheeks.

I'd gotten so caught up in the moment, so caught up in the sight, smell, and taste of him, that I'd forgotten where we were and what was actually happening.

I turned on my heel, prepared to flee, when a large hand on my bicep stopped me. I froze, waiting to see what he was going to do, then forgot to breathe when he stepped up close enough for me to feel his heat at my back.

"I want you," Jax whispered, saying the one thing I'd been longing to hear since I was seventeen and madly in love. "So fucking bad."

This was my one chance to have him. Could I do it? Could I have sex with Jax in public, possibly sharing him with other women, or should I leave while I still have the ability to say no?

His knuckles gently trailed down my bare back, causing goose bumps to erupt, and I inadvertently swayed back, my body once again making my decisions.

I closed my eyes at the first touch of Jax's lips on my neck, allowing sensation to take over as I force my mind to shut off.

"Take this off," Jax said, and I opened my eyes to see Kyrie stepping in front of me, her face full of questions.

I wanted to explain that everything was okay, that I wanted this, wanted him, but I couldn't speak. Instead, I tried to assure her with my eyes that I knew what I was doing and I was doing it willingly.

I was sure she thought I'd lost my mind, especially since I wasn't sure about coming here in the first place. Kyrie must have seen what she needed to on my face, because her hands came to the straps of my lingerie and slowly pushed them down my arms.

I tried to remain calm and control my body's reactions to what was happening, but it was no use. As soon as the fabric moved over my nipples they puckered and my breasts became heavy with desire. I bit back a moan when Kyrie's hands cupped my breasts and were quickly covered by Jax's. Their hands, hers, small and pale, and his, large and tanned, kneading my breasts was almost too much to bear.

I'd never done anything like this before. It felt dirty... forbidden... dangerous. The combination of which had my clit swollen and my panties wet, as I allowed myself to just feel.

Kyrie's hands moved to push the babydoll nightie down my torso, while Jax took over and pinched my nipples roughly between his fingers. My head tilted back until it rested on his shoulder, rolling to the side as I panted softly.

I felt the hot breath on my clit seconds before a tongue darted out and licked the wet material covering it.

"Oh," I cried, shocked, but unable, unwilling, to move away.

"That's right," Jax crooned in my ear, and I knew he was watching Kyrie kiss my pussy from over my shoulder. His tongue mimicked hers, darting out to lick the nape of my neck, before he kissed, then bit me gently. "Get rid of her panties."

Kyrie eased the scrap of lace down my legs, so I lifted one leg, then the other, until I was standing there naked from the neck down.

"Now, kiss her pussy," he directed, then began trailing kisses down the back of my neck and shoulders, his hands still teasing my nipples.

I stopped breathing the second her mouth gingerly touched my clit, kissing it sweetly before her tongue ran down my lips, opening me gently. Automatically, I stepped out, widening my stance to give her better access, and my breath came out in a rush as my senses went into overload.

Their lips and hands were everywhere. Kissing me, caressing me, sucking, and even biting me. I thought I was going to explode as the pleasure became too much to bear.

My need to come took over. One hand went behind me to hold on to Jax's neck, while the other went to Kyrie's head, putting slight pressure there as I silently begged for more. I tilted my hips up as Kyrie added first one finger, then another, to my pussy and began to fuck me as she flattened her tongue and flicked my clit relentlessly.

"Fuck, I'm going to come," I gasped, then rode her fingers as Jax bit my shoulder, causing my pussy to convulse as I came.

Reality set in as the orgasm subsided, and I opened my eyes to look at my best friend in horror. What the hell just happened? Before I could say or do anything, I was lifted and thrown over Jax's shoulder.

"Bed, everyone. Now!" Jax demanded, then tossed me on the mattress.