◀◀"......."▶▶

Selena's POV

Unknown: Hey Slut! Have a bad morning! :)

This number keeps texting and it sucks because I know it's just Madison. Madison is crazy as hell. I thought she's nice like her face is. I thought.

I get up on my bed and do my morning routine. After I took a bath I put myself into a comfy long grey sweater without pants. I have nothing to do right now. Guess, it's my free day!

I wish Taylor doesn't have things to do but unfortunately, she does so many things today. My other friends are busy as hell too!

I walk down the stairs and grab my apple then click the TV on. I flop down on my couch and watch.

Watching TV is boring so I took my phone then start scrolling on the Instagram then put my earphones on with my favorite song.

*A particular person* is on live

I tapped it and see the front of my house. And I was like, what the fuck?

And oh... Justin is standing there. He's knocking...

What the fuck?

I quickly stand up and headed to the door. Then I stop.

Should I came out like this?

I brush the thoughts and walk over the door. And there is Justin, standing in front of me with a sly smile on his face.

I smiled and mumble a hi.

I let him in and took a deep breath.

"I-I am sorry. I was on my earphones..." I explained and he let out a chuckle.

"Good morning." He said looking at me directly in the eyes. He looks so cute. I felt my cheeks heat up with some reason I blushed.

"Good morning you too." He playfully said using my tone. That made me giggle and my cheeks redder than ever.

"Shut up!" I shouted at him gesturing him to sit. Then I sat beside him.

Silence.

"So, why are you here?" I ask not sounding rude or whatever.

"I just wanna visit you." He said shyly.

"Great, thanks!" I said sarcastically and he let out his famous chuckle.

"I was wondering if..."

"What?"

"If.... I take you out?"

"......"

"Maybe dinner?"

"......."

"Um.. Selena?"

"......."

"It's a no?"

"What? No!"

"Okay." He looks down sadly. What did I said.

"No! I mean it wasn't a no! I mean it's a yes and I'd love too!"

He looks up to me and smile. I smile back and we started fooling around.

Wassup?
Thank u for reading and for voting and commenting!
Pls don't be a ghost reader!
Bye!

PS: I love you!