Stawrs! ✼

I DID IT XDD

CHRISTMAS UPDATE!!!

(Just in bloody time)

---

Being from another world, the Autobots (nor Decepticons) had either heard of Christmas or celebrated it. They had Creation Days to celebrate gaining life, but that was about their only holiday.

Team Prime were first made aware of the existence of this celebration when the kids wouldn't shut up about it since the beginning of November. And before that Ratchet had to deal with the horrors of Halloween. 

Let's just say he got jump-scared quite a few times that night...

And he ended up taking Comet trick-or-treating because his little sparkling begged on his hands and knees after Miko and Raf told him how awesome and fun it is. The kid's holo had a white sheet with eye holes cut into it draped over him and went on a sugar high from the sweets he collected. 

It was rather funny to watch Ratchet streaking across the base chasing after a hyperactive sugar-high sparkling while he munched more sweets. Bee got it on camera.

But back to the present. The kids talked non-stop about Christmas in the base, which eventually the 'bots picked up on. 

"What is this 'Christmas' you speak of?" Optimus asked finally after curiously eavesdropping for a while. 

"It's a holiday when a fat man in red breaks into your house and leaves gifts under a tree in your living room, then flies away on his magic flying sleigh pulled by flying reindeer." Miko replied bluntly, making Optimus look more than a little concerned. 

"That doesn't sound good at all.." He said with furrowed metallic brows, concerned for the human's safety. "Perhaps you should stay with us on this holiday, to be safe from this 'fat red man'." 

"Don't listen to her Optimus." Jack said with a shake of his head before the Prime had the team out hunting for Santa Claus. "There's no evil fat man. Santa is a good guy."

"Yeah!" Raf added excitedly. "He brings toys and sweets and makes Christmas magical!"

Optimus nodded with a light hum. "I see."

"Its a lot of fun to do." Raf continued, pulling out his phone and pulling up a picture of his house's Christmas decorations. There was a Christmas tree, decked out in tinsel and baubles with string lights hanging from the ceiling. "You decorate your home like this!"

Optimus crouched down to see the photo, then Comet, who was sat playing with Floofers, went over curiously to see to. Optimus didn't seem that impressed with the festive decor, but Comet cooed as he looked at the photo with bright optics. He was in complete in awe, especially with the lights. 

"Stawrs!" Comet squealed happily, catching his working Sire's attention. 

"What?" The medic asked in confusion.

"Stawrs Sire! Look!!" Comet responded excitedly, pointing to Raf's phone. Ratchet frowned then took a look himself. He saw what his kid meant by 'stars' and hummed. "Ah I see. But those aren't stars Comet."

Comet frowned, pointing at the screen. "Stawrs!"

"They aren't stars, they're lights." Ratchet repeated softly and picked Comet up. 

Comet looked back down and pouted at the picture longingly. "Want stawrs..."

And it was in that moment, Ratchet smirked and had an idea...

--

The Next Day... - December 25th..

Everything was in place. And it looked brilliant.