Chapter 7: Album Photoshoot

She had a huge headache right now Plus she had to go through hours of makeup.

"DAMN, how ugly am I?" She snapped when the make up stylist started applying more foundation on her skim "Imma look caked and get acne after"

"That's enough I'll do it" She looked over at Jamal who thanked the make up artist before walking to her.

"I'm sorry I just feel really sick and I hate hospitals so I refuse to get something prescribed" She groaned covering her face. His gentle hands removed his hands and shook his head.

"It's okay, I'm proud you're still pushing through" He started wiping her face softly while she explained how she felt.

"I'm just so stressed, my land lord is such a bitch and he wants me to pay 5000 dollars just because I didn't sleep with him and if he kicks me out I'd be homeless. I just have so much to think about and Im leaning towards sleeping with him and don't think I'm a slut...its just it wouldn't be the first time I will be getting taken advantage of"

He looked at her with concern after her last comment and she forgot not to mention that.

"What do you mean it wouldn't be the first time?"

"Just forget I said anything" He didn't persist but she could see the confusion and concern in his eyes while he continued making her up.

"Done" She looked into the mirror and was awestruck at how good she looked.

"Wow you are amazing"

"I try" He giggled giving her room to stand up. She thanked him walking to dressing when he held on to her arms and turned her around.

"If you ever have to talk or get your mind of something I'm here and I will never judge you"

She nodded hugging him nodding and smiling.

"YALL Stop your lovefest and let's get done with this photoshoot" Cookie shouted rolling her eyes at his annoyed state.

Jamal

He stood near the photographer watching how his eyes roamed Kiana's body.

"Bend a little more and look over your shoulder" She did just that and looked over her shoulder with a pout.

"Now go on your knees and show more boobs" She looked at him hot and angry.

"LISTEN... If I was interested in porn I'll call you but I'm here for a photoshoot so do it right or I'm taking the fucking picture myself"

"I-I sorry do any pose you want" She sat on the pool ledge with a hand on her cheek looking intensely at the camera. He took the picture and a few others before Cookie was walking to them.

"Girl, I love you" She blushed putting on her robe tiredly.

"Luscious wants to know the title you've choose for the album.

" Damaged love"

"Good now you're album might be out before you know it" When Cookie left she started packing her things but looked really dizzy.

"You okay?"She nodded before falling backwards and he quickly caught her. She passed out in his arms and he quickly lifted her up and carried her to his car.

She just told him she hated hospitals so she carried her to his house and laid her on his bed before started a recipe of soup for when she woke up.

He frequently checked on her but she didn't wake up. After cooking his soup he laid next to her cuddling and stroking her hair for the rest of the night.