Best Friends, right?

After five months of signing to Empire she could finally say she was fully happy. Her album was #1 worldwide and Company and Sorry Not Sorry was #1 and 2 on the billboard. Stone Cold was #4 on ITunes and Just a little bit of your heart was booming on groove and she was amazed at the success.

Her and Jamal's relationship was tarnished. It was actually stronger and closer than ever. They went on little dates, shared their most personal information with each other, she trusted him with helping her with Anything about her body or videos.

She also was friends with Becky and Tiana now and they told each other everything. Cookie was like her mom and best friend now they were practically the same person.

She walked around her apartment in her undies while Jamal sat with Haykeem. She could finally live with Haykeem in the same room, he wasn't that bad unless he was having one of his days.

A loud bang jumped her and she hurried to her door. A pair of muscular hands wrapped around her throat.

"You REFUSE to sleep with ME and made sure you got that money huh?" His lips were coming closer to hers when he was dragged off.

Jamal was on top of her landlord beating him senseless and Haykeem was kicking him in his head.

"STOP" The guy had a bloody nose and mouth and bruised eye.

"Just leave I gave you your money" She whispered holding her aching neck. He toppled Jamal over and sprung to the door.

"You're living with me?" He commanded walking to her room.

"No" she followed behind him seeing him packing her things.

"That wasn't a question... If he touches you again" He bent his head body shaking and breathing heavy"I'll kill him "

It turned her on so much because he never acted so manly before. She walked to him and he laid his head on her belly and she ushered over Hakeem as well.

"Fine... I'll stay with you for now Until I get a new apartment or house plus I have to move all this furniture"

"Don't worry we have it handled" Haykeem smirked at her making her uneasy asf.

....

"I want to start my next album" she sighed falling on Jamal's arm. He embraced her with a comforting hug and responded.

"Why so soon?"

"Because a bunch of songs are fulling up my brain and I want my fans to hear it... I actually want two albums out before my tour"

"Well I could understand that so when you want to start"

She stopped talking mostly because her throat hurt but that aching feeling that she kissed him and he pushed her away haunted her.

Was he leading her own?

She moved away from him and but her hands over her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm being stupid" she mumbled out.

"Nothing you do is stupid" He comforted massaging her shoulders.

"I Can't live with you?" She answered getting off the bed.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I KISSED YOU"

"That was months ago"

"Not for me" she whispered rushing off to the door. A hand held onto her pulling her into his arms.

She felt so embarrassed and she opened her mouth to apologise but soft tender lips meet her.

After a few seconds she was in his arms and the were passionately kissing to his couch. Her whole body was radiating from his lips and her not breathing was the least of her worries.

They pulled apart and kissed along each other's neck and his moans urged her more.

"Jamal open the door" They jumped apart and she ran into his room locking the door.

Michael ruined everything.