62

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LYING TO DEFEND WOODY ALLEN?

IN A RECENT INSTAGRAM POST, ACTOR TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET RECENTLY STATED THAT HE WOULD BE DONATING ALL OF THE MONEY HE EARNED FROM THE WOODY ALLEN MOVIE TO THREE DIFFERENT CHARITIES.

HE MENTIONS IN HIS STATEMENT THAT HE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS DIRECTLY ABOUT ALLEN BECAUSE OF 'CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS

HE MENTIONS IN HIS STATEMENT THAT HE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS DIRECTLY ABOUT ALLEN BECAUSE OF 'CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS."

A SOURCE HAD REACHED OUT WHICH MEANT WE CAME INTO CONTACT WITH THE YOUNG TWENTY-ONE YEAR OLD ACTOR AND FOUND THAT IT DID NOT STATE ONCE ABOUT HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE MATTER.

RISING STAR AND NOW OSCAR NOMINEE TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET MANAGED TO POST THIS STATEMENT JUST AS AWARD SEASON WAS COMING UP. DO YOU THINK THIS WAS PLANNED? IF SO, WHY DID HE LIE ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT?

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT DOWN BELOW - - -

|
lol ok i've seen so much of this on twitter and this article is one i basically ghost wrote from other articles i've seen. i have a lot of opinions on this situation— as do a lot of people i can imagine — and this is no way suppose to come across problematic :) feel free to leave your thoughts/opinions/feedback about this if you wish.
|