38

imessage

____

lia
are you busy?

timotay
nope

lia
facetime?

timotay
i'll call you

_____

natalia answered the call from timothée and straight away the screen was covered in his goofy grin, "Hiii." he said dragging out the letters with a chuckle.

"its nearly christmas." she stated excitedly. natalia loved christmas. she was a huge family/home girl. though she loved the sun, she also really appreciated the cold, cosy weather when it came around. she loved how cosy christmas was and how she got to go back to england.

"i know! its very exciting, are you excited?" timothee asked her, which caused natalia to go off on a 15 minute ramble about why she loved christmas so much.

timothee listened to how she spoke every word. he admired the way her lips moved and how her nose would crinkle as she spoke about something with much passion.

"—I can't wait for next year, i have so many cool things coming up. i also really want to travel. go to france, italy, other places in america," she trailed off.

"Come with me to the press junkets," he suddenly said. they were both taken aback by what he had just said, and how he said it so forthright. "—i—i mean, like. we're going to rome for the premiere, and then the paris premiere— you want to travel— you can come along if you wanted to, i dunno,—"

"are you serious?" Natalia screeched. her eyez went wide when he stuttered out a response,

"i mean i'd have to ask to have somebody come with me, but armie brings elizabeth with him so i don't see the problem— though elizabeth is armies wife." he spoke the end sentence to himself, causing natalia to laugh.

"i'd love to come, oh my gosh." she gasped, "but yeah, only if its okay with your people,"

"if you're happy to, i'll drop one of them a text and ask if it can happen, the worst that can happen is that they say no." he shrugged.

she nodded, "yeah thats true, it wouldn't bother me if they did, i'd understand why."

timothée and natalia spoke together for the rest of natalia's evening until she fell asleep over facetime. timothée wished her good night softly, "i wish i was there to kiss your head," he mumbled quietly before he hung up.
what he didn't know is that natalia's heart was exploding with pure happiness when her sleepy self heard him whisper those words, thinking she was in a deep asleep.