My Last Year In Primary School

(btw in my country year 6 is the last year in primary school which most people are 12. Btw just a quick heads up, my real name is Damia)

January,  2017

As I woke up from bed and wondered "huh what time is it... Meh not gonna check..." Then I went back to sleep..

A few minutes later my big sister came into my room and wake me up!

"HEY MIA! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" She said.

"Argh!" ⬅me. (I am not a morning person...) I got up and realized it's the first day of school! On normal days, I don't really like school but usually I'm just excited to see who my teacher will be! Well I know who my math and English teacher is, I missed her for the past month!

And besides what if my classmates won't recognize me with glasses! Last year I don't really wear glasses! My goal this year is to get 5A in my PSR (Penilaian Sekolah Rendah, google if you don't know)

I got ready (till 6.05am) and had my breakfast, since where I live is a little bit further than my school I usually wake up earlier (5.30am).

We left the house a 6.35am, this year is also my big sister's last year in high school (MSPSBS, Maktab Sains Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan, the best school in my country! Also my dream school!)

(I'm giving hints of where I live!)

I packed all mt stuff in my bag, then put it in my dad's car and got inside it.

We went to school with some music,  meanwhlie my big sister turned to the back seat and showed us a music video.

She said, "Look at this is soooo amazing!"

I asked, "What and who are these people?"

(Ok,  guess who did my sister showed me and my younger siblings)

"This is BTS! They're like the greatest K-pop group I've ever seen!" she said excitingly.

"What is K-pop?" said my youngest brother.

"K-pop means Korean Pop which is a type of music," saids my big sister.

"Wow that guy is soooo handsome! " I said surprisingly.

My big sister asked, "Which one?"

"Umm.. Go back a little! There! That guy who is staring at that painting!" I replied with a smile.

"I don't remember which member that is but I think his name is Jin!" my bid sister said, "Why do you like him!"

"OMG YES I DO!"

So my big sister told us more about BTS. She told us how many members there are and what BTS stands for.
Our love grew for BTS until now!

At School, After sending my big sister...

We arrived ay school, we went to our classes but I was a little lost. So I stood in front of the waiting area and tried to find my classmates.

Then I saw one of my classmate passed by holding a box filled with books and I was so amazed that she didn't recognized me! So I followed her slowly to my classroom!

I saw her enter a room and guessing that it is my classroom. So I entered! As I entered the room my other classmates stared at me for a few minutes... And then one of them asked me.

"Damia, is that you? And you're wearing glasses? Wow! You look different!" said Batrisya, one of my classmates.

I nodded. I don't really talk much, but they know me for 4 years now and they discovered the fact that I'm Miss-Smarty-Pants and to them I'm very soft but at home I'm actually not! So, I get bullied easily and rarely tell my mom. So, yeah..

We waited until my favorite teacher came in too bad she wasn't my form teacher!

She put us in groups of five to six. But my group was only four members in it c'ause the members are the students with the best grades! And there was only one guy in the group (aka my crush!) and I sat right in front of him! 😳

__________________________________________________________________________________