A New Best Friend

After the first four periods, it's time for a break. I asked Allya to come join me at the waiting area and have our break there.

We both brought our lunches and head down to the waiting area. We talked a little about things that happened when we were apart while we walked down the stairs.

We arrived at the waiting area and sat down, took our lunch boxes and continued our conversation.

While we were talking, one of my classmate passed by and said, "This is like her favorite spot."

Then she smiled at me and teased, "So next year in secondary school, during break time would you still be here,  right?"

I laughed and replied, "How would that be possible?"

"Bye!" she said and tried to catch up with her other friends.

After she left we continued our conversation again. I've never talked to anyone this long before. I was so happy. So, we claimed that me and her will be best friends forever!

After break time, we walked back to class happily. At the same time we visited the pra years which is were my younger brother is and also her little sister.

They we're soooooo cute! Running around like little bunnies! Oh I love little children! WHY ARE THEY SOOOO CUTE?!

__________________________________________________________________________________