27. Roommates or Flatmates?

Thank you for all your support and patience for waiting for this story to get updated💕💕💕

Khushi Pov

I don't know how many hours I stood thinking about the happenings of my life. One side I feel Siddharth was a pretence and on the other side I was not ready to live the way it was going.

What was I supposed to do now?

Arghhh...

Flashing all the incidents from the time I got married, all I found myself was inside a bundle of mess. It seems as if my head will burst out with the muddled thoughts. What have I done to myself?

Am I overreacting for no reason? Am I voluntarily inviting all the messed thoughts?

Not able to control the bubbling frustration I tapped the floor before storming into my room. Throwing my slippers in whichever direction it flies I lied on my stomach. Gradually sleep overcomes my muddled brain after deciding to live the way it was, like Arnav said If we're bound to happen then there's no way I can stop that. Destiny was not in my hands back then and now.

"Khushi..."

Someone's voice reached my ears, ignoring it I pushed myself into the duvet.

Wait... How did the duvet came in the first place? As far as I remember I didn't cover myself with a duvet.

With knitted brows I got up in haste realising none other than arnav would be the person who covered me with a duvet.

My lips streched involuntarily knowing his care for me even though all I kept doing was turning down his every effort and every step.

Why is he so caring? Time to time he's proving himself as a prince charming.

Pushing the duvet aside, I got down only to realise my bare foot form. An instant irritation creep in my system with the thought of searching that damn sandal in the early morning as the last night action flashed in mind.

To my astonishment the sandal was perfectly arranged just at the edge of the bed ready to welcome the owner.

He was so sweet!

Slipping my feet into it, I got freshenup before going out of the room.

"Good morning khushi, here's your coffee" As soon as I stepped into the living room Arnav voice greeted me.

Couldn't help but smile at him when he throws a charming smile at me. Taking the cup I noticed him clothing in a three piece suit. Swiftly my eyes caught the digital clock only to gaped in shock. It's only seven but Arnav was already all set to go office.

"Arnav it's only seven. Why are you going early?" I asked not able to control my urge.

"Yeah, have few works to start my project here. I woke you for the same. Lock the door, be careful. Helper and cook will be here by any minute. Open the door only if they show their ID card. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me..." Arnav replied and list out his set of instructions ever so caringly.

I stood mesmerized, How can he act like this? Even after my tantrums he's doing his duty perfectly.

I was snapped back to the present when he clicked his fingers infront my eyes.

"Where were you lost?... Don't mind... I am leaving. Bye" He said turning his heels.

"Wait..." I found myself yelled calling him when a thought crossed my mind.

He frowned seeing me and waiting for an explanation.

"Don't go to work with empty stomach" I blurted out without thinking.