One

Keith sat in the back of the galra ship with a few others. He didn't quite understand the point of going to this banquet with the alteans. Public situations weren't his thing and no one really liked him all that much. He was awkward and constantly had an rbf. It's not like the galra were any better than the alteans anyway. they all hated him too..maybe it was because he was a lot smaller than them so they saw him as weaker. In reality he could fight just as well.

"Why are we going here again?" he asked the leader in an angsty way. The leader boomed a dark voice. "Who gave you permission to talk?"

"S-sorry.." a much younger galra who sat behind Keith leaned over the seat and whispered in his ear. "It's basically just a hangout where they talk. You haven't met the prince yet, have you? Everyone's crazy about him. Especially females."

Lance was already at the banquet, socializing and flirting with a few daring women. He had a sparkling throne fit for a king, of which he wasn't allowed to move from without his father's permission. He planned on sneaking off and mingling with the others when the King wasn't looking. He had just as much jewelry on as any of the women there, as well as a slightly larger crown than his sister, Princess Allura. Naturally, because he was older than her, he got treated slightly better, however the caretakers of the royal family tried their best to raise them equally.

Keith continued listening to the other galra's talk. "Some people say he's an arrogant and spoiled prick, but that's just a rumor. Can't believe everything, can ya? I personally haven't met him up close, seeing how us smaller galra can't. But...I hope you get to meet him."

This galra was Keith's only friend at the time. His name was Iris (totally made that character up lol) His hair was a little shorter than Keith's but was curly and his bangs went across his forehead. And to be honest, Keith had a slight crush on him from the beginning, but it wasn't enough to be in love. Keith looked out at the endless stars, a large and beautiful planet soon appearing out of what seemed like nowhere. His yellow eyes lit up as he stared at it in amazement. Iris leaned over again, almost shouting "Amazing, right?!" But he was cut off by the tallest galra in the ship.

"Quiet, cadet!!" he growled. Iris flinched and sunk back into his seat. Keith looked down, a little frightened just by the man's voice.

Someone of the royal court approached the King, Lance's father, quickly. Lance perked up and hushed his women just to listen in on what he had to say. "The Galra empire has entered the planet's atmosphere, your majesty." The King nodded him off and returned to overlooking the banquet while Lance turned back to the few Altean females chatting with him. "Galra..?" He spoke to himself. It was odd to him that the Galra were invited to such an event. Usually they were looked down upon or treated unfairly compared to the Alteans.