Chapter 6

Enjoy my loves! Oh I just got around to listening to Cher Lloyd and I have to say I really, really, really, like her! Go listen to her if you haven't!

Everyone should go vote for one of the contestants in my One Direction's Undiscovered Gems Watty Awards! All the contestants deserve support :) Just go to the story with that ^ title in my works and vote for sombody to show them your love! :)

PEACESKIES! xx Shel

Chapter 6

I took a deep breath as we entered the arena, once again trying to calm my shaky nerves. I couldn’t believe I would soon be reunited with Niall. Just the thought of being back in his arms made my heart pound and a goofy smile spread across my face. But that wasn’t the only thing making me nervous.

Somewhere in this arena was my stepsister and my mother. I knew they could show up at any moment and try to take me away, but that wouldn’t happen this time. Nobody was tearing me away from Niall again. I wouldn’t let it happen a second time.

I followed Ella to our seats, slipping my backstage pass over my head as we walked to the front row. The seats were already filling and the doors hadn’t been open for more than ten minutes. Thankfully Clara and Mom seemed to be nowhere near us, so I wasn’t too worried about running into them at all tonight.

Ella squirmed in her seat, excitement obvious on her face. “I can’t believe we’re here!”

“Imagine how I feel.” I giggled, checking my watch for the time since I didn’t have my phone.

“If I was you I’d be running backstage to see my boyfriend.”

“Harry and Zayn told me not to go back there until right after the concert. Security knows then to let me wait in their dressing room until the meet and greet is over. I think I’m going to have to crash the meet and greet though.”

Ella raised her brows at me. “How come?”

“Clara is being super creepy about Niall. She was saying she was going to still him from me and that he would fall in love with her. She left the house wearing a black sequined miniskirt, a white sweater, and heeled boots.”

“What the heck? Isn’t she like thirteen?”

I nodded. “Yep. She looked like a freaking eighteen-year-old at the least.”

“That little-”

“OH MY GOSH! IT’S STARTING!” the girl behind us shouted, cutting off Ella’s sentence.

I just nodded my head at Ellie as the lights dimmed, knowing what she was going to say.

Olly Murs came out on the stage, waving as he walked to the center. Ella and I screamed, acting like two total fan girls.

*****

Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall, my brain chanted as he came out onto the stage. I couldn’t stop myself from cheering his name and looking like a fan.

“How’s everyone doing tonight?” Liam asked.

The arena exploded in loud chaos as all the fans shouted and screamed.

“I think they’re good.” Harry chuckled.

Niall adjusted his tie. “So we’re going to sing one song then we have a bit of a surprise. Sound good?”

More chaos that made me want to cover my ears.

“This song’s called Stand Up. Sing along if you know it!” Louis jumped up and down as the first notes started.