33 | james & lily

James sighed, running a hand through his unruly black hair. He hadn't thought that Lily would've wanted to share a room with him. If he had he would've gladly gotten them one to share. He knew he'd done it though, she was definitely upset with him. How he would fix it was the question.

. . .

jamespotter

liked by siriusblack, euphemiapotter and 3219 others

jamespotter i love you so fucking much, my beautiful lily-flower
tagged; lilyevans

view all comments

euphemiapotter language!

siriusblack euphemiapotter i told him, mia. he didn't listen.

jamespotter euphemiapotter sorry mum

jamespotter siriusblack shove off, black

lilyevans has liked your photo

. . .

Lily heard a knock on her hotel door. She got up to go answer it but before opening the door, she looked through the peephole.

"What do you want, Potter?"

"Please, Lils, I'm sorry. I had no idea you wanted to share a room. I didn't think you'd be comfortable with it."

Lily rolled her eyes but opened the door nonetheless. "It's fine, James. I'm just a bit moody is all after spending so many hours cramped up in that car."

James nodded, understanding. He wasn't in that great of a mood himself if he was being honest. Opening his arms, Lily walked straight into him breathing in his scent. He smelled like a forest, pinecones and trees.

"Let's go out somewhere, yeah? Just us two."

Lily nodded in agreement, grabbing her coat before shutting the door behind them. She followed James out into the mildly cold air, linking their hands together as they walked.

. . .

lilyevans

liked by jamespotter, remuslupin and 4218 others

lilyevans i love you, even when you're a butt and don't think
tagged; jamespotter

view all comments

jamespotter i love you too, lils

remuslupin take him. we don't care

jamespotter remuslupin nice to know how loved i am

remuslupin jamespotter she's got all the love you need

lilyevans remuslupin i'll gladly steal him

jamespotter lilyevans i'll let you steal me whenever you want

. . .

Lily ended up following through with what she had said to Remus, stealing James from their room in the middle of the night when she couldn't fall asleep.

The two laid together in the bed, cuddled in each other's embrace, Lily finally able to fall asleep to the soft breathing and warm body of the man she loved.