Chapter 8 :- First Date

ADHIRA'S POV

He was staring at me amusingly. His gaze moved down to my lips. He ran a tongue across his lips, and moved closer to me. He was close enough to whisper into my ear."You look delicious."
I tried to back away from him, but he was making it difficult.
He backed me against the wall and slipped his hand around my waist, holding me close.
He lean towards my lips, I could feel his breathing against my cheeks. I close my eyes and tip toe to meet his lips..

"No...No...No" I yelled clutching the bed Sheet. I open my eyes found myself on my bed. Everything went silent. I pressed my palm on my heart. It was beating very fast and I was breathless. It took me minutes to realise that it was just a dream.

Or Nightmare?

I again put my hands on my heart tried to calm myself down speaking with myself,, "What the

I again put my hands on my heart tried to calm myself down speaking with myself,, "What the... its just a dream clam down my dear heart....Clam down..."
I sighed in frustration and buried my face in pillow trying again to sleep.

An alarm starts to make its noise. I stopped it in irritation. I remember that dream took deep sigh. What was that dream? Why I had this kind of dream? It is a attraction or sexual tension?
It a moment of minute I gave so much thoughts to it.
Today is a day I have to give him an answer to his proposal. I was not yet sure about it. But it's true i found myself attracted to him. If he is sure about his feeling I am thinking to give chance to this relationship.

I was awake by now, unable to drift in sleep due to this whole thinking. So decided to left the bed and complete all morning chores.

At 8 am I got his message again. I have getting message from his since yesterday, not to forget very sweet messages.

'Good Morning dear.I hopes you are ready to meet me. Whatever your answer will be I am ready to take it in healthy way. When can I call to this fix time and place?'

What should I reply to him? Is it okay to meet him? Am I doing right not talking this to Aai Baba.I decide to replay that message later. Let's ignore for now. Whole time getting ready for my job that message was coming in my thoughts. Was I kind of desperate to answer him?
I took 3 cup of tea in all this thought process. Tea always supports me.
While leaving for job, I collect my courage and messaged him.

RUGVEDS'S POV

I am feeling very positive since a wake up this morning. She will give me right answer I trust my Luck.
Before leaving for bathroom I took my mobile to send her message.

'Good Morning dear.I hopes you are ready to meet me. Whatever your answer will be I am ready to take it in healthy way. When can I call to this fix time and place?.'
It may sound weird but nothing is wrong for Heart right.

I waited for her message but she didn't reply. Ohh she must be busy in her morning chores.

Ting ting