The Fish and the Bait

A purr?

Perhaps.

A large man; though, more equivalent to a large cat than anything else.

"I've been cooped up in this dingy office, remember? A bit of work would do me well---exercise the kinks out of my hands, don't you think corporal? And I'm tall because I ate my greens."

"Heh," Erwin leaned down, lips brushing against Levi's ear. "Mm, but you've distracted me from my drinking, haven't you?"

The commander couldn't help but tease. Perhaps he had a soft spot for his subordinate.

A warm tongue snaked out, teasingly scraping along the bottom of the lobe before chomping down on the helix.

He released a subtle breath into the canal.

"Then you should get out more often. You'll go insane just sitting around---even if you just train with me, not that you'd be able to keep up,"  the corporal murmured.

Levi was a little arrogant about his skills, but it was a well deserved arrogance.

"And I'm short because sunlight deprivation and starvation doesn't help your growth," he said bluntly.

"You're easily distracted, but at least I know what to do in future."

Levi shivered again from Erwin's touch, a soft curse escaping him at the bite.

"Shit..."

He hissed, fingers tangling in the man's hair to keep him from pulling him away---even shifting closer to the edge of the desk and allowing his eyes to slide closed.

Now there was a thought.

Actually... the perfect solution!

The replacement for Erwin's liquor would be none other than the corporal himself.

Yes, what a fine distraction he'd make.

Then again... perhaps more dangerous than liquor itself. Life was full of risk however, was it not?

Truth be told Erwin allowed himself to get distracted. Work was such a fickle thing really, and often times he'd contemplate replacing his desk and chair with a bed. He practically lived in that office of his, so why not make it more like home?  

Icy hues watched each reaction with intensity, ears tuning in to every sound that seeped through the raven.

Needless to say, they fuled his drive---off the charts for his age, and though he still managed to keep it simmered down.

A majority of the time.

Erwin's hand began caressing the tender thigh, massaging it with a gentle, yet firm grasp. His tongue danced along the inside of Levi's ear, nibbles and bites introducing themselves again and again.

The sensible part of Levi's mind was aware that encouraging the antics of his commander was probably a bad idea in the long run. It wasn't professional, and with such a dangerous life, he didn't really want to see anyone else die---especially not someone important to him... but he had never been good at being professional. He was unpleasant and rude, he toed the line on a regular basis, and the only orders he obeyed came from Erwin.

He was good at killing titans, not being the ideal soldier; a fair trade, in his mind.

Which was why he made no attempt to stop his commander. He merely pulled him close, fingers roughly tugging at his hair.

"I'm surprised a shitty old man like you would have such an interest," he said mockingly, although it was hard to ignore the slight hint of breathlessness in his voice.