Badass!Human!Pearl x human!reader (LIME)

A/N: I mainly got inspired by the animation Meant to Be Yours by Hatteri. I juST REALLY LIKED HOW PEARL LOOKED LIKE OMG that's one hot Pearl.

Also this might have a bit of sexual content!!

THE READER REFERS TO THEMSELVES AS SHE BTW SO I'M SORRY IF YOU DON'T

(Y/N): your name
(F/N): friend's name (it doesn't need to be the same Name, I'm just using it all around)

While people from all over the region kept pouring in the local theatre, you sat at a table near the main entrance and welcomed everyone in, happy to answer any questions about tonight's show.

"Yes, it'll have all the music groups our school has." You nodded, smiling politely to an elderly woman who you recognized as one of your friend's grandmother.

"But will (F/N) play?" She asked, obviously not getting the point you were trying to make.

"Yes, ma'am. He/she/they will play in the concert band, the jazz band, the Celtic group and the Brazilian Samba." You answered, trying to make it clearer. "Here, take this pamphlet. It says which group plays when, and who plays in it. Would you like a small flash light with that?"

"Yes, sweetheart, thank you!" The lady smiled gratefully, taking the objects you were giving her.

"Not a problem! Please, enjoy the show and," you smirked, "on a high note feel free to donate a bit of money if you'd like! It goes directly to the music department!"

Laughing, the lady nodded and thanked you while heading to the amphitheatre door.

"It's no treble at all!" You heard her snort a bit, and you turned your attention to the next person in line. "And how may I help you tonightoooo-oh wow hello...?" You asked.

You instantly recognized the girl in front of you as the one and only Pearl. Yeah, no one knew her last name, not even the teachers (you heard rumours that she just doesn't have one)! She frequented your high school too, and was known to be quite the troublemaker when she wanted to be one. You never actually saw her before, since being younger than her, you and your friends avoided her whenever you heard her name by fleeing into the practice rooms during the time between classes. It was a safety protocol.

Boy did you regret that decision.

By how people described her, she you pictured her as mean, buff, ugly. You know, the "I was bullied so I became a bully" type, but you guessed you just had the wrong image, or people just REALLY hated her to the point of making her seem worse than she is. (But you stayed with the first guess, since talking crap behind Pearl's back most likely meant instant death.) She was tall, deathly pale, beautiful, very skinny, but with the loose crop top she was wearing, you could see that she went to the gym, ya know.. But she wasn't as ripped as Jasper, the school's wrestling superstar. Now THAT was what you called being ripped...

But that's beside the point. Pearl was a literal goddess walk in amongst mere mortals.

"I'm talking to you."

You snapped out of your daze. Oh gosh, how long did you stare at her? Judging by Pearl's expression, your answer was 'for way too long.'

"Uh, sorry about that. How can I help m- you?" This wasn't going well. You barely knew her and you were developing a crush on her already. Why did you have to be attracted to people who seem so toxic?

"Give me a pamphlet, and how about some privacy, while we're at it, hm?"

Your eyes shot up to hers, instead of her semi-visible six pack.

"Right, I'm so sorry about that-"

"No you aren't." Pearl snatched the pamphlet from your hand, opened it, and barely glanced at the inside before closing it. "Steven's playing in which groups?" She asked, giving you the coldest glare you had ever received in your life. You felt your cheeks become warmer and warmer.